We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^oh dear sis. Nakakatakot yan. I mean, i know mas mabilis gawin ang mga bridesmaids gown, pero yung bridal gown na april na needed. February na. Given na first pa lang. So you have 2 point something months. Yung detailing pa ng lace and stuff. Maybe it's time to either kulitin mo sila. Or look for somebody else. I mean, my wedding is in June, pero for my mum's and sister's MOB and MOH gowns, eh sa April 10 pa ang first fitting. May definite date na. Ikaw eh ika calendar pa lang nila.
Has anybody here tried Marks Bridal located at Divi? During my vacation last month I met up with them, talked to Mark mismo [textspeak!] owner..ok naman mukhang alam nila ginagawa nila, affordable at pulido din mga gawa. Though syempre mas ok sana if there are ore reviews from their past brides. So any info would be really appreciated. Thanks
My goodness. Desino bride here, pero gown ko lang naman ýun pinagawa ko dun. My entourage gowns are from different supplier. April 2 wedding. Wala pa akong fitting na nagaganap. I kept on asking when's the initial fitting, ika-calendar pa raw. Parang....jusku.