We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi fuzzy_pink! I just finished backreading your story here. I went thru the same experience as you and if it helps, I went thru what you are planning to do: I wrote a demand letter. I pointed out all the things that were wrong with my MIL's 2nd gown (take note 2nd gown na, coz the first one wasn't wearable too, kahit anong pilit namin). I stated in my letter that I'm not paying for the 2 gowns. We also returned MIL's 2 gowns. Nag comply naman sila and prepared a breakdown ng balance ko without the 2 gowns. Ask for a refund. You have the right.
Hay nako. Still having problems with desino dulce. Question, when is the acceptable time na dapat nasa entourage na ang gowns na gagamitin nila? Yung done na with all the alterations, waiting na lang for the wedding. Is it 1month before the wedding date? Or 3 weeks? 2 weeks?