Author Topic: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns  (Read 196484 times)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #320 on: July 27, 2015, 11:26:30 am »
@venuslovesyou

post ka din sis sa w@w and mas OK if you attach photos :D

bride-to-be1020

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2015, 03:00:12 am »
Mga sis, meron na ba nagpatahi sa inyo ng entourage gowns sa may fiesta mall? Super mura ng mga offer nila pero medyo may doubt ako baka disaster ang maging result. Can you give me some feedbacks on this or may kakilala kayo na mananahi and yung mga bad experience na din. TIA

smld

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #322 on: August 04, 2015, 05:45:59 pm »
Mga sis, any mananahi you can recommend to alter a wedding gown? Corset-type kasi yung binili ko, I wanted to make it na zipper yung closure. I would also need to have it trimmed. Thank you =)

zyrakriz

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2015, 06:36:43 pm »
wala bang cheap mananahi sa south area?? alabang, laguna, las pinas?? mga entourage 1500-2k long gown

peanutbuttercups

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2015, 02:18:33 pm »
Mga sis, any mananahi you can recommend to alter a wedding gown? Corset-type kasi yung binili ko, I wanted to make it na zipper yung closure. I would also need to have it trimmed. Thank you =)

I think Ivory and White in Katipunan nag aalter :)

che_v

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2015, 03:21:56 pm »
wala bang cheap mananahi sa south area?? alabang, laguna, las pinas?? mga entourage 1500-2k long gown

If you're willing to stretch your south area to Silang, I recommend our entourage gowns supplier. Her name is Narisa Velando aka Ate Nery. Price would range from 1500-3000 depending on the fabric and intricacy of the design. If you want to see sample photos of what she made for us, let me know lang. :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:23:48 pm by che_v »

zyrakriz

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2015, 04:30:25 pm »

thanks for the reply. where in silang?? ano address niya pa message na lang and yes can you please email me sample ng gowns? zyrakriz@gmail.com
what about wedding gowns? nagawa din ba siya

If you're willing to stretch your south area to Silang, I recommend our entourage gowns supplier. Her name is Narisa Velando aka Ate Nery. Price would range from 1500-3000 depending on the fabric and intricacy of the design. If you want to see sample photos of what she made for us, let me know lang. :)

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2015, 02:31:48 pm »
Mga sis, meron na ba nagpatahi sa inyo ng entourage gowns sa may fiesta mall? Super mura ng mga offer nila pero medyo may doubt ako baka disaster ang maging result. Can you give me some feedbacks on this or may kakilala kayo na mananahi and yung mga bad experience na din. TIA
^sis sa princess kisha botique ako sa fiesta mall yun.got my gown at 18k with complete accessories but that was august or september of 2014 baka nagprice increase na sila.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #328 on: August 17, 2015, 09:38:29 am »
Initially i was eyeing Ivory and White for my entourage dresses but ended up booking Haydee Garcia. She's cheaper and mas sulit vs I&W, super nice and easy to talk to too :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #329 on: August 17, 2015, 01:36:43 pm »
^Sis how much are entourage gowns with Haydee Garcia? where is her studio? Whaaaa sana it accessible to my entourage. I am so limited in terms of where I can send them for fitting. Only in Makati or Ortigas/Shaw area. =(

Im meeting Teena Sabrina Tan today and I might get her if I dont find anything else. She starts at 6k though so its not the cheapest. But I really have to consider the location since I have entourage coming from Paranaque and Makati pa.

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #330 on: August 17, 2015, 02:19:27 pm »
Chili1113: have you enquired with RAZA Formal Wear? Not sure about your budget but I sent them my pegs and they quoted me 7K to 8K for them.

I was about to book them na but my own designer confirmed she can work with my budget for entourage gowns. You can also go back to your designer and give her your budget to see?

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #331 on: August 17, 2015, 04:28:46 pm »
^^Hi sis chili1113 :) I have Haydee's rates but these are from early March as I was supposed to meet up with her. Ended up not getting her due to miscommunication. Her shop is located in near SM North Edsa. This was her viber message
My studio is located in 3rd floor unit B 102 Pilar Building Road 1 corner Visayas Ave QC , near Mcdo visayas ave (Red building made out of bricks, same building with Mang Chaa, Nail Files and Dos internet Cafe).

Her lowest package then ( don't know if she had increased her rates.
Package A (SILVER)
PHP 20,000
-Draped Gowns with “Minimal” Beading (Japan Beads, Korean Crystals)
-Fabric Choices: Chiffon, Powerknit, Duchess, Dull Satin , PolyGazar
1 Maid of Honor
3 Bridesmaids
2 Mothers
3 Flowergirls
Next is 30k, then 45k. If you send me your email I can forward it to you.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #332 on: August 18, 2015, 09:09:19 am »
^Sis how much are entourage gowns with Haydee Garcia? where is her studio? Whaaaa sana it accessible to my entourage. I am so limited in terms of where I can send them for fitting. Only in Makati or Ortigas/Shaw area. =(

Sis Chili1113, Haydee's shop is along Visayas Ave in QC. Super far from Makati or Ortigas. My ento and I are from QC lang kasi so super accessible siya samin.

Sis bonzaigirl I think nag-increase na rates niya since March kasi that's not the price she gave me. She's 3,500 na now for bridesmaid dresses (chiffon, no beading. If you want it with beadwork it's 4k), 7k for bespoked mothers gowns (full on beadwork), 3k for flower girl dresses and (i'm not too sure na about this) 3k also for bearers.

Sayang that 20k package back in March was super affordable.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #333 on: August 18, 2015, 12:58:39 pm »
anneshirley: My designer's minimum is 8k per gown and that's without any embellisment whatsoever, so I found it a bit steep. Ive also asked RAZA in a bridal fair and I liked them too. But then I was hoping to keep the gowns at a max of 6k. And RAZA's 6k is super plain without any draping or ruching. So I ended up with Teena Sabrina Tan for about 6k each.

bonzaigirl and barbeeque: Thanks sisses!! Sayang parang OK na OK the rates of Haydee Garcia even if she increases prices pa! From my house OK lang ako to go sana to  Visayas Ave. But medyo naawa ako to my entourage members who live in Paranaque and Makati pa. Heheh super layo na ata Visayas Ave from Paranaque. =(

Sayang because parang OK the gowns of Haydee!! She told me 3.5k daw for powerknit gowns with ruching and draping and thats a very good price! Whaaaaa ang laki sana ng savings ko if I got Haydee!! =( =(

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #334 on: August 18, 2015, 01:34:58 pm »
But medyo naawa ako to my entourage members who live in Paranaque and Makati pa. Heheh super layo na ata Visayas Ave from Paranaque. =(


hi sis, you may check out manny aquino mondelo and kim concepcion.  manny's shop is in chino roces makati while kim's shop is in paranaque near coastal :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #335 on: August 18, 2015, 05:00:24 pm »
bonzaigirl and barbeeque: Thanks sisses!! Sayang parang OK na OK the rates of Haydee Garcia even if she increases prices pa! From my house OK lang ako to go sana to  Visayas Ave. But medyo naawa ako to my entourage members who live in Paranaque and Makati pa. Heheh super layo na ata Visayas Ave from Paranaque. =(

Ang affordable niya diba sis! Actually yung isa sa ento ko (my SIL) and her kids (who are also in my ento) live in BF Paranaque pa hehe. Hindi ba pwede pakiusapan your ento mo kung ok lang ba sa kanila? Laki ng mase-save mo sis, almost half... Your wedding is next year ba sis? Kasi I saw a post on Haydee's fb na she's fully booked na raw for this year.

Try mo rin sis yung suggestion ni sis hallerski :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2015, 12:02:50 am »
hallerski: Thanks sis for the reco! But I reserved na with Teena Sabrina Tan. Actually I was also considering Manny Aquino Mondelo and ok his prices, and very good studio location also! But I decided to go for Teena Sabrina because I really pass by the area of her studio several times a week. So the 10k extra cost VS Manny Aquino Mondelo, will go na din to gas savings =)

barbeecue: Yes!! And based on the pictures good quality and fit yung ruching and draping of Haydee!! Sayang talaga halos half and ma-save ko with haydee. Im sure kasi if I ask my ento to go to Visayas Ave di naman magrereklamo masyado hehe. But Im dyahe esp to my future SIL because she's from Negros pa. She comes to Manila like about every 2 months but only for a few days and stays in Paranaque. Heheh mauubos yung 1 whole day niya to drive from Paranaque all the way to Visayas Ave and go back home. =(


 



tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #337 on: September 06, 2015, 06:25:09 am »
Hi! Anyone here who knows anyone who can alter a gown na good quality? I won a wedding gown from an online contest that is unfortunately too small for me but I want to wear it. I was thinking of putting a corset instead since yung upper portion lang naman yung problema but I don't want the gown's worth to depreciate after the alteration. Hoping someone can help me. Thanks :)

moana

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2015, 04:13:42 pm »
Hi :)
Nakita ko lang while looking for mananahi din sa Pasig area. May naka try na ba magpagawa dito? mukhang mura mga packages nila:

http://www.bellabridalcollections.com/affordable-packages.html


:)

Ms V

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #339 on: September 09, 2015, 05:28:32 pm »
Hi mga sis...any one here who's familiar with Tina Sabalboro?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close