Author Topic: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns  (Read 196753 times)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #300 on: July 08, 2015, 06:28:34 pm »
^ Amonn has a shop in Makati, Jeff House of Fashion in BGC. the rest in QC na. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2015, 08:53:45 pm »
Thank you bzbee!!!! =) =)

olai

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #302 on: July 13, 2015, 02:40:52 pm »
Hi! Finally nakabook na kami ng mananahi for entourage gowns. I booked Jannah and Keith na located sa168. Saw some reviews na okay sya.

 She quoted me a higher price  of P3k for simple long gowns with no beadworks. Others kasi they quote P2K to P2.5K. I pray na maganda yung output nya. I really had a hard time looking for the mananahi for entourage gowns.

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2015, 03:55:46 pm »
thanks for this sis! his location is very convenient for me. i inquired with him and his rate starts at 5k each for bridesmaids but if you get a package it's 40k for 10 heads. i told him i only have 4 bridesmaids and he said he can include na raw the mothers gowns sa 10 heads. pretty reasonable na rin. i'll save 4k if i book him vs booking ivory and white. i'm scheduled to meet with him next week. has anyone else worked with him? can't seem to find any feedback of his work ethic online.

Hi sis! :) sorry for the late reply. Have you met him na? di nga sya matunog dito sa GT,sa w@w nabanggit na sya dun once ng client nya na sya ang gumawa ng ento. Sa akin so far sobrang patient nya kasi hanggang ngayon ang dami kong pegs na sinesend sa kanya at di sya nagrereklamo but instead sinasabi pa nya na wag daw ako mag alala at hihimayin daw namin kung ano talaga gusto ko. hehe. Major factor din sa kin ang location since QC lang sya, kahit after work pwede namin sya puntahan. :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2015, 05:04:18 pm »
Hi! Finally nakabook na kami ng mananahi for entourage gowns. I booked Jannah and Keith na located sa168. Saw some reviews na okay sya.

 She quoted me a higher price  of P3k for simple long gowns with no beadworks. Others kasi they quote P2K to P2.5K. I pray na maganda yung output nya. I really had a hard time looking for the mananahi for entourage gowns.

Sayang sis! I also had my bridemaids' gowns in Divi. 1800 lang for floor length chiffon gown with no beads etc:) got them at Marricks😉

olai

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2015, 09:40:03 pm »
Sayang sis! I also had my bridemaids' gowns in Divi. 1800 lang for floor length chiffon gown with no beads etc:) got them at Marricks😉

Hi Sis! Really? Sayang. Napagod na kasi ako kakahanap. I don't get help from my entourage naman kasi sa paghahanap kaya when I saw the reviews and yung mga output nya sa shop, binook ko na. I asked if I could take a look sa mga entourage gowns nya for fitting and pick up, we were quite impressed sa linis ng gawa. 😊

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2015, 03:21:03 pm »
I see:) if youre happy with the output naman, ok na yun sis:) atleast, were already done with searching for out ento gown mananahi hihi

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2015, 11:58:05 am »
For the girls whose entourage dress suppliers are different pa from your bridal gown couturier, can I ask: how do make sure there's continuity between the look of your entourage dresses and your own?

Also, how many months before the wedding should I book and get my entourage fitted?

Thanks in advance!  :-*

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #308 on: July 22, 2015, 06:57:36 pm »
Show them the sketch of your wedding gown. :)
My ento got fitted 4 months before the final output, safe na daw yun sabi ng designer.

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #309 on: July 22, 2015, 08:17:19 pm »
Thanks sparklingjewel!

I saw you were looking for more reasonably priced entourage dress makers. Ironically enough, I think the designer who gave me the lowest rates for entourage gowns is your designer! (Not sure if it was you who said in another thread that you got Joe or if it was someone else but her rates were lower than the others I contacted haha) 

Though hers are exactly within budget, most of the photos she uploads are of brides so I can't really tell how nicely fitted her entourage gowns  :-\ My bridesmaids naman are plus-sized so that's a big deal for me. Has anyone been a Joe San Antonio bridesmaid or seen some of her non-bridal gown works? Any feedback?

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #310 on: July 23, 2015, 04:03:45 am »
For the girls whose entourage dress suppliers are different pa from your bridal gown couturier, can I ask: how do make sure there's continuity between the look of your entourage dresses and your own?

Also, how many months before the wedding should I book and get my entourage fitted?

Thanks in advance!  :-*

Hi sis, my gown is RTW. My mum's and my sister's gown will be made by a different designer, while the rest of the entourage will be done by our local seamstress. What we did was we've already collaborated with our couturier and we've showed her the styles of the entourage members. And as to what look we are going for. We will start gown measurements and production about 6 months as well or more. As madami ang magpapatahi sa local seamstress namin, and we want it way before the actual date. :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #311 on: July 23, 2015, 04:39:23 am »
^anneshirley Joe is my bridal gown designer yes :) Hehe hindi naging option sakin to have my ento gowns made there kasi sobrang hirap rin to secure parking whenever I go to her, kawawa naman ento ko. Hehe.

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #312 on: July 23, 2015, 08:15:58 am »
sparklingjewel lol! When I visited her, we parked sa Greenhills shopping centre and then walked to her building. It wasn't bad naman but bonggang ikot. My brother joked kung pwede i-zipline na lang from parking hahaha

Anyways thanks to you and bonzaigirl for the feedback! My mom told me she'll start dieting na din daw haha

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #313 on: July 23, 2015, 12:42:09 pm »
hi sisses, joe is also on my list of possible bridal gown designers (and hopefully ento) apart from roxy bagano, haydee garcia and rich fontanilla. can you share more about your exp with joe? she did my friend's gown but nahihiya ako kulitin yung friend ko. hehe

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2015, 05:25:08 am »
hi sisses, joe is also on my list of possible bridal gown designers (and hopefully ento) apart from roxy bagano, haydee garcia and rich fontanilla. can you share more about your exp with joe? she did my friend's gown but nahihiya ako kulitin yung friend ko. hehe

She is the nicest designer I've ever talked to (and i have visited around 6-8 before i booked haha). Matagal na sya sa industry although medyo  hindi lang kalat name nya sa mga forums as much as like Mel Orlina. She was super nice in the two meetings we've had so far and mabilis sumagot sa text and chat. I needed someone who would listen to what I wanted and she did just that. Nagpapalit pa ako ng design when I came back and she was totally fine with it. Shop nya is in a condo around an area na mahirap ang parking though so yun lang ang drawback. I didnt get my ento with her kasi i found someone more convenient. But overall  i love Joe so far. :)

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #315 on: July 24, 2015, 11:06:55 am »
hi sis! thanks for sharing. i like how avant garde her bridesmaid dresses are. they're not the typical sparkly girly ones. and i like it! gusto ko rin ng sarili kong dress kahit bride ako haha. inquired with her before sa bridal gown, medyo steep but sana worth it. rich fontanilla is my true love, though unti-unti kong narerealize na hassle pumunta ng tarlac/pampanga for every fitting! at ayun nga, seenzone ako mga three times na. haha. that's additional cost, on top of the gown. same price range si joe at rich. roxy is also i think a good choice..

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #316 on: July 24, 2015, 11:54:32 am »
Dcpdane, Rich books a hotel room whenever he goes to Manila so the brides can get fitted there  :) On contacting him, I think you have to catch him on a good day kasi there was a time na we discussed pegs etc but then he stopped responding na after that (possibly kasi he's very busy na with other brides). On the one hand, if you're the bride you're happy he's focusing on you but on the flipside it's hard if you're just looking to book him. Can't say what's the best way to reach out to him though sorry :(

Anyways, can I ask where you found samples ng bridesmaid dresses from Joe? I've only seen 3 photos featuring her work on bridesmaids: the ones from her wedding, Nicolai's wedding, and the one with tutu skirts on FB which were quite cute :)

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #317 on: July 24, 2015, 12:18:34 pm »
hi sis! i got hold of rich when i "mentioned" his name on a comment in facebook. then he sent me a PM asking for my number so he could call. the next day his assistant tyra baks (witty name!) called me up and said i have to go there for the fittings. but for the measurements, they are the ones who will come to me.

when i inquired with rich two mos back he said his starting price was 50k so i was quite shocked when tyra said they now have 70k as starting. sabi ko that's not the rate rich told me during my very first inquiry. sabi na lang ni tyra sige pwede na rin daw 60k, lol :) i guess i have to keep on bugging him sa FB talaga when my date is near. or be phone pals with tyra.

as for joe, i think same tayo ng mga nakita but i just googled her name lang rin kasi. i super love her bridesmaid dresses sa wedding ni nicolai. but as nicolai's college friend, ayoko naman gayahin pa. and yes to the tutu dresses! <3

venuslovesyou

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #318 on: July 25, 2015, 09:05:09 pm »
hi mga sis.. baka merong interested bilhin ang wedding gown ko.. hindi ko siya nasuot dahil hindi na nagkasya sa akin...  size 30 ang waist.. tulle na ballgown.. i can show you the pictures if you're interested.. 10,000 ko sya nabili sa divisoria... 5k na lang... pwede tayo meet up.. thanks... nanghihinayang lang ako sa gown and money, i need to buy RTW na lang..

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #319 on: July 27, 2015, 07:12:32 am »
^sis post mo sya sa Wedding Suppliers fb page:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close