Author Topic: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns  (Read 196768 times)

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2015, 01:47:58 pm »
^hi sis jonapee. 2016 Bride here. I am scouting for ento gowns. Ano name ng shop sa tutuban ka magpapagawa so I could pay them a visit? TIA!  :)

jonapee

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2015, 01:50:44 pm »
sis @Meow Lao Li and sis @taz check out this blog. Ito yung sinasab kong shop sa tutuban, IN4MATION.

http://www.louisechelleblog.com/2013/06/clothing-in4mation.html

Hope it will help.   ;)

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2015, 03:04:27 pm »
^ hi sis jonapee.. I know that shop. Dyan ka kukuha ng ento mo? :)

jonapee

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2015, 06:04:11 pm »
^Yes sis, cheaper kasi compare MTO gowns. Na-try mo na ba sa kanila sis @mhaymhay0519?

Meow Lao Li

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2015, 09:38:54 am »
^sis price nila is 1600-1900, pero pag nag-avail ka ng 6, ibibigay daw nila ng 1350 each. Actually 2 yung shop dun, sabi ng sales staff nila relatives daw yung owner ng store. Dun sa isang store 1400 original price then 950 if maramihan. Mas marami nga lang yung design ni store 1 compare to store 2, but quality were both fine.

Kailan ka pupunta sis? Pupunta kasi ako dun next Sunday, with my bridesmaids.

Hi jonapee, naku wala pa ako date kung when pupunta. But I'm very curious to know the stall or shop number nalang para when I happen to be there, at least I can check them out muna by my own before dragging the ladies along. Ok lang ba if you forward to me their shop number and telephone number as well? Pwede bang medyo mag pa-iba ng design from their existing under the same bracket of amount? I really like ruching effect kasi for my entourage.

jonapee

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #225 on: June 05, 2015, 10:25:17 am »
^hindi ata pwede yun sis. RTW kasi sila, wala silang mananahi dun sa shop. Pero marami naman design sis, baka meron dun yung peg mo. 09463315050, number ni Erlyn, one of sales staff ng shop.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #226 on: June 05, 2015, 11:46:57 am »
Hi sisses! Any feedback kay Farley? May nakatry na ba sa kanya for ento gowns? He was recommended by my coordinator but cannot find any reviews..

mkea

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #227 on: June 05, 2015, 12:13:41 pm »
Sis lyr3hs, Farley from Malabon ba? Who is your coordinator sis? Consider ko dn sana sya kaso hirap ata puntahan ang shop nia.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #228 on: June 05, 2015, 12:30:48 pm »
^ yes sis. Si Ayie yung coordinator ko.. I hope makakita ako ng reviews about Farley..

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #229 on: June 05, 2015, 12:42:09 pm »
Ok can i just say, wedding suppliers are totally reading this forum.

Last night i posted about my initial experience with the ento gown supplier i booked. By 10am today they sent me an email offering a refund of my reservation fee because of what i posted.
I don't think they even have plans of delivering the additional sketches i was waiting for. Just to give you an idea why i wasn't satisfied-- they know i ordered varied lace details on the gowns. The initial sketches are all plain draping--i dont know what happened to our alignment. I checked my email tonight hoping to see an email from them with the revised sketches. But this is what I saw, an apology and outright offer to refund. I appreciate their kindness and professionalism. But we were not giving up on them yet nor asked for a refund. I was waiting for them to send the sketches so we can proceed. Kaso with that kind of reaction i got the feeling that they no longer want to work with me. Of course i do not want to force them too kasi baka lalong ma-sacrifice yung output. Should I take the refund? By the way, they just totally assumed it was me, since my identity isn't posted here.

Hayyz so Chili1113 like you i may have to change suppliers---so stressful! Can anyone recommend any of the ff? Raza Formal Wear, Tatah Galias, Kat Corpus, Ivory and White for ento gowns? My budget is just 3000-4500 per long gown (chiffon or powermesh with lace appliques). Which among them is the best? Or if you have additional suggestions they are totally welcome now!

Sis, my sister-in-law got her entourage gowns from Kat Corpus. Na-stress daw siya kay Kat kasi nung malapit na wedding niya, ang daming excuses ni Kat. She kept cancelling daw their meetings and ang tagal magdeliver. Di rin ganon ka-ganda final output niya siya sis. 6k ata siya now for long gowns?

I'm planning to get my mothers' gowns sa Ivory and White. I've yet to work with them. Feeling ko more than 4,500 sila for long gowns kasi their infinity gowns cost 5k na eh.

Try Paolo Blanco sis. 4,500 yung entourage gowns niya na floor length.

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2015, 01:05:34 pm »
^Yes sis, cheaper kasi compare MTO gowns. Na-try mo na ba sa kanila sis @mhaymhay0519?

Hindi ko pa na try sa kanila sis. But whenever nagagawi ako sa tutuban, nakikita ko yang shop na yan. I'll visit them pag nag scout na ako ng wedding gown and ento ko :)

Nakakuha ka na ng ento mo? :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:08:15 pm by mhaymhay0519 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #231 on: June 05, 2015, 01:41:27 pm »
Sis, my sister-in-law got her entourage gowns from Kat Corpus. Na-stress daw siya kay Kat kasi nung malapit na wedding niya, ang daming excuses ni Kat. She kept cancelling daw their meetings and ang tagal magdeliver. Di rin ganon ka-ganda final output niya siya sis. 6k ata siya now for long gowns?

I'm planning to get my mothers' gowns sa Ivory and White. I've yet to work with them. Feeling ko more than 4,500 sila for long gowns kasi their infinity gowns cost 5k na eh.

Try Paolo Blanco sis. 4,500 yung entourage gowns niya na floor length.

Oh no, that's another one off my shortlist then. Kat and i can't find a common time to meet rin naman since gusto nya weekdays e i have work. yes 5500-6k sya for ento gowns. I've gone to Ivory and White as well, i think mas creative sila pero im not sure if im getting them yet. The other options I've explored are Pablo Cabahug and Raza, same price range (6k) as well, mukhang ito na talaga yung price range for a matino long gown because when i booked a cheaper one (4500/gown) earlier nagkagulo lang and they even backed out from me.

I've heard about Paolo Blanco pero cant find good pegs of his work and may negative reviews din sya diba, where is his shop? Factor din kasi to sakin. Thanks!

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #232 on: June 05, 2015, 02:10:29 pm »
Kat was very friendly daw. I met her too kasi I was in the entourage. She was nice and chatty. When I asked my sister-in-law for Kat's number she told me to not to get Kat kasi she's not as reliable as she seems. When our gowns were delivered pa, some dresses were too long. Parang hindi man lang na-alter yung length nung final fitting. I still asked for a quotation though, just to get a price comparison. I think hindi maganda output niya for her price. For Ivory and White naman, gusto ko yung gawa nila. I think pretty reasonable sila for classy-looking gowns. Mukhang maganda yung workmanship. I'm going there this Saturday with my mom for a sketch for her gown.

Tsk tsk I'm sorry for what you went through with that supplier. That was horrible. Pero mas maganda narin na you not go with them. Baka mas malaking problema pa ma-encounter mo with them along the way.

I asked din nun Happy Andrada. For knee length, 4k siya. Beaded gowns daw start at 7k.

As for Paolo Blanco, nako sis hindi ko pa nababasa yung bad reviews niya dito. I haven't scrutinized his work yet. He was recommended lang by cousin. I've yet to look him up. Hirap din kung may bad reviews eh. I think his bridal shop is somewhere near SM North.

jonapee

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #233 on: June 05, 2015, 02:48:31 pm »
Hindi ko pa na try sa kanila sis. But whenever nagagawi ako sa tutuban, nakikita ko yang shop na yan. I'll visit them pag nag scout na ako ng wedding gown and ento ko :)

Nakakuha ka na ng ento mo? :)

Hindi pa sis, Next Sunday pa kami ppunta dun ng mga bridesmaids ko.

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #234 on: June 05, 2015, 06:20:57 pm »
Sis sparklingjewel ito mga suggestions ko, hope it helps,

Haydee Garcia
3rd Floor Unit B Pilar Building 102 Road 1 corner Visayas Ave, QC
Php 4000 starting     <-pero may nabasa ako nakakuha mas lower sakanya :)

Emil Ocampo
1613 Alvarez Street, Sta Cruz, Manila
Php 4500 starting

Adora's Creation
2nd Flr. Luisa Building, 107 Maginhawa St. Teacher's Village, QC
Php 3500 starting

Careen Ivanna
1223-TST Building Benavidez St. Sta Cruz Manila
Php 4500 starting

Amonn Velasco
LG38 Cityland, Pasong Tamo, Makati City, Metro Manil
I'm not sure starting pero yung package rates niya is 80k with 22 entourage gowns and 1 bridal so baka pasok sa budget mo

I included the address para makita mo agad if go or no dahil sa location, Good luck! :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #235 on: June 06, 2015, 08:29:33 am »
Wow thanks for this sis fluffyfluff! :)

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #236 on: June 06, 2015, 09:55:27 am »
I have heard bad reviews about:

Paolo Blanco-
Haydee Garcia- she's easy to talk to but one of her brides is super stressed out. they delivered the gowns 3 days before her wedding day and they were not satisfied re: workmanship.

and now, based on this forum, Kat Corpus 0.0

@sparklingjewel - we have the same budget for entourage gown. i was only looking at the 4500 range but I don't want them to get headaches with my chosen supplier. I got mad before at my sis-in-law when she got edward teng to do entourage when I specifically requested anybody but 2 suppliers because of a previous bad experience.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #237 on: June 06, 2015, 09:31:01 pm »
Wow sis fluffyfluff thanks so much! Kaso ang mahirap sakin, im really looking for a designer in a central location (siguro Makati / Mandaluyong / San Juan would be best) because i want to take into consideration my entourage's locations at para fair. Sa list mo, mukhang si Amonnn ang pasok kaso may bad reviews din sya in the past e :(

Sis papemelroti sa totoo lang im beginning to think 4500 is too low to expect something well-made and fabulous, feeling ko kaya lang naging 4500 yung previous designer i booked kasi hindi sila Divi location, haha. Kasi kung may 4500 na sigurado output e matagal ko nang binook yun. Pero yun nga, the only one with that kind of quote which i booked, ended up to be a bad experience pa kasi they could not deliver. So far the options im looking at puro nasa 6000-6500 talaga (Ivory and White, Pablo Cabahug, Raza). Yun nga lang since ang konti lang ng shortlisted ko ngayon di pa ako satisfied, still looking. Balitaan kita. :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #238 on: June 06, 2015, 11:06:08 pm »
Sis we went to ivory and white kanina. I had a good experience with them. They were all warm and accommodating. Ms pat was super nice too. I decided to book my entourage gowns there kasi i like their workmanship and so far, no bad reviews ang ivory and white. For their price, their gowns look classy and are well-made:)

I was initially considering the infinity gowns by cheesecake kasi it's hard to beat 2,800 for infinity ball gowns. Yun nga lang, too limited yung colors nila. Mabusisi pa naman ako na dapat masundan talaga shade na gusto ko. With cheesecake, you have to deal with whatever shade is available. Mas magandang fit for me ang ivory and white.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2015, 03:35:50 am »
^Yay for you sis barbeecue! I hope i find mine soon hehe. I have already received my refund with Desino Dulce so I am now officially looking for a new entourage designer. Somehow i am excited to be able to book someone who I know will deliver; this time I will make sure to not pay the dp until I am 101% confident in them hehe :) How much did I&W quote you for the gowns? mine was 5500 ata but they also gave the option of tulle infinity dresses for like 4k-4200.. kaso parang ayaw ko tulle on the ento since its too fluffy. Hehe


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close