We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Drugstore ones work better for me. I broke out with some high end ones. Pero pag usapang makeup, mas prefer ko mid-high end.
I plan on buying yung Bio Oil para matry as moisturizer as suggested by a colleague.
May naka-try na ba dito ng moisurizer from St.Ives yung nasa tub? How was it?
Which physiogel variant is best for the face? I have normal skin, sometimes dry sa cheeks but everything else is fineHow do you plan to use it sis, under makeup or at night lang?
Which physiogel variant is best for the face? I have normal skin, sometimes dry sa cheeks but everything else is fine
I'm using Shiseido Benefiance. I'm itching to finish the tub kase wala masyadong effect sa texture ng skin ko.