watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)  (Read 179874 times)

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #240 on: December 26, 2013, 05:45:22 pm »
Ano ba mas gusto niyo? Yung drugstore moisturizers or luxurious moisturizers? I prefer luxurious moisturizers kahit na pricey haha. I'm feeling good when applied on my face.

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #241 on: December 26, 2013, 09:11:08 pm »
Depende whatever works for you i tried a lot of high end moisturizer that doesnt work for me before pero sa ponds anti aging lang pala mas gaganda skin ko pero ngayon hindi na masyado effective ponds sa akin and mas nag wo work naman sa akin yung mas expensive cream.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #242 on: December 26, 2013, 09:30:43 pm »
Drugstore ones work better for me. I broke out with some high end ones. Pero pag usapang makeup, mas prefer ko mid-high end. ;D

ekaht

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2013, 12:10:58 am »
May naka-try na ba dito ng moisurizer from St.Ives yung nasa tub? How was it?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2013, 03:15:48 pm »
Drugstore ones work better for me. I broke out with some high end ones. Pero pag usapang makeup, mas prefer ko mid-high end. ;D

Me too...sa Physiogel lang pala ako mahihiyang ok na hehe at least low maintenance

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2013, 03:22:18 pm »
^
Sad, hindi naman ako hiyang sa Physiogel. Ang hiyang ako is yung sa tig-20 na iwhite in sachets. Hehe.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2013, 11:41:21 pm »
^ako din. I thought i couldn't go wrong with physiogel. It turned out, it was causing my cystic pimples kasi too moisturizing daw for me according to my derma. Pina-stop nya yung cleanser pati yung AI cream.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2013, 11:47:20 pm »
^
Yung cleanser and yung cream din yung hindi ako hiyang. The lotion, tinigil ko kasi it made my face oilier so I used it on my hands na lang. I still prefer Celeteque over this. :)

icecream_candy

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2013, 11:56:55 pm »
I finally gave into trying GNC Vit C moisturizer after so many good reviews I read about it. Nakakatuwa lang that they have this promo buy two get one for free. I bought 2 for myself and the freebie is for the boyfriend. I really hope this won't break me out haha.

Arale

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2013, 07:21:29 am »
Good moisturizers that I've tried:
Shiseido White Lucent:
Pros: gets absorbed by the skin really fast and non greasy, makeup just glides on the skin talaga. super tipid gamitin.
Cons: really expensive. 3k I think for 100ml bottle.
Physiogel:
Pros: hypoallergenic, absorbs fast, matipid gamitin.
Cons: quite expensive, I only buy the sachet. I haven't tried putting powder on top of it yet.
Etude House AC Clinic Gel Lotion:
Pros: matipid, absorbs by the skin fast, for acne prone skin, non greasy
Cons: quite expensive 600+ for a 150ml bottle

I plan on buying yung Bio Oil para matry as moisturizer as suggested by a colleague.

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2013, 08:29:32 am »
Yung physiogel ginagamit ko siya sa super dry patches sa skin and it works hindi na nag babalat yung face ko pero hindi ko siya ginagamit as an everyday moisturizer kasi medyo heavy.

Try using it as an over night hydrating mask once or twice a week para hindi sayang yung physiogel ninyo.

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2013, 03:47:57 pm »
Which physiogel variant is best for the face? I have normal skin, sometimes dry sa cheeks but everything else is fine


I plan on buying yung Bio Oil para matry as moisturizer as suggested by a colleague.


How do you plan to use it sis, under makeup or at night lang?

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2013, 08:55:25 pm »
May naka-try na ba dito ng moisurizer from St.Ives yung nasa tub? How was it?

I have. I like it. I am using the St. Ives timeless skin -collagen elastin facial moisturizer. sobrang economical. 239.00 ang 1 tub.  :)

senti_girl14

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2013, 11:07:50 pm »
Which physiogel variant is best for the face? I have normal skin, sometimes dry sa cheeks but everything else is fine

How do you plan to use it sis, under makeup or at night lang?

Hi kobekitten, I use Physiogel Cream, yung normal variant lang. I think normal variant is advisable kung wala naman problem yung skin. Yung ibang variant kasi is for irritated and super dry skin na.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #254 on: December 30, 2013, 11:33:30 pm »
i love ahava moisturizer lets my makeup stay for the whole day without retouch. Most of all, I love dlc moisturizer the best talaga.

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2014, 12:50:01 pm »
rosehip oil pa rin para sa'kin. if not that, myra-e or celeteque.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2014, 01:29:45 pm »
I'm using Shiseido Benefiance. I'm itching to finish the tub kase wala masyadong effect sa texture ng skin ko.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2014, 03:54:29 pm »
Which physiogel variant is best for the face? I have normal skin, sometimes dry sa cheeks but everything else is fine



Try mo the Physiogel cream sis, ito yung gamit ko pati cleanser...super hiyang ako pero nagsasawa na nga ako e...may tin-ry akong isa pa, yung myra e because of the raves here and I was surprised kasi madali syang ma absorb sa kin....although feel ko rin i try si Kiehl's hehe

Ok ba yung Kiehl's ultra facial moisturiser?

Irtwisted

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #258 on: January 05, 2014, 06:38:04 pm »
VMV Hydra Balance is working for me so far. It's so light on then face and moisturizes well. The price is reasonable at Php 810 for a big bottle. Unfortunately, they one have one size bottles so there's no way for you to test it before committing.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 5)
« Reply #259 on: January 05, 2014, 07:22:18 pm »
I'm using Shiseido Benefiance. I'm itching to finish the tub kase wala masyadong effect sa texture ng skin ko.

I'm using this tuwing gabi. Nakabili ako nung nagsale ang Chalhoub. Yung wrinkle resist ang gamit ko. Ayos lang, nalalagkitan ako kaya sa gabi ko sya ginagamit. sa umaga avene ako. Pansin ko, wala din epek masyado kaya inuubos ko lang sya. hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close