watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144586 times)

adrianne1

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #440 on: April 02, 2018, 11:22:31 am »
^ hi, how much toner do you put?

Toner right after washing your face, and before the moisturizer, tama  po na?

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #441 on: April 02, 2018, 01:46:07 pm »
^ Try placing the toner directly on to your plan & patting it on your face.  Better than using a cotton pad.  I tried the Watsons Whitening Toner bec it has niacinamide it it. It's thicker than the Collagen variant.  Ok sana kaya lang and lakas ng scent.  Young Collagen has a milder scent though.

Will try to do this also. Mukhang mas effective nga pag ganun. Thanks :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #442 on: April 02, 2018, 02:03:38 pm »
Any reviews for Innisfree Jeju Pore Volcanic Toner or Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion?

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #443 on: April 02, 2018, 02:42:44 pm »
im having breakouts right now.. for a month na.. any toner recommendation?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #444 on: April 09, 2018, 01:21:53 pm »
I finally ordered Pixi Glow Tonic from Cloud10Beauty (in fairness ang mura ng shipping and the price of the product halos pareho lang sa SRP) can't wait to try it!  :)

Ladies, can you tell me how often do you use this, I've read some reviews na it can be very harsh since the main ingredient is glycolic acid.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:06:14 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2018, 10:53:22 am »
^ every night ko lang ginagamit.. minsan every other night... sana hiyang sayo ;)  for me di siya harsh wala nga siya micropeeling saken pero glowing siya for me. kaya ni pair ko siya sa pixi glyco serum..

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #446 on: April 10, 2018, 02:11:42 pm »
^thank you Sis, i try ko every night and see what happens.  :)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #447 on: April 14, 2018, 11:40:50 pm »
I have oily skin, but I've noticed recently, my face is not oily anymore. Currently, I'm using HHN Balancing Face Toner with Oil Control, I alternate it with my hg Pixi. Effective!

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #448 on: April 15, 2018, 11:03:09 am »
Favorite ko si PIXI Glow Toner!!! 2 weeks of use pa lang, i noticed a difference na! Totoo yung raves and reviews online.

However, I recently ventured in Korean skin care.. actually medyo scared ako kasi I dont have pimples or acne. Pinaka last na nagka break outs ako, 2nd yr college pa (14 yrs ago). So hindi nako sanay na may acne lol!!! Natatakot ako na baka if use new products, baka maglabasan ulit sila (nightmare!)

Who's using Son&Park Beauty Water? Binili ko pa naman yung 330ml LOL

Broke out with both Pixi and Son&Park. But then again, it contains acids and purging is expected. Still, I wasn't gonna risk getting a lot of pimples when I am uncertain if purging or di talaga sya nagwowork for me lol. I ended up ditching it and used a glycolic serum instead for my clogged pores (had bumps sa forehead) and my skin cleared up and was glowing. (used Drunk Elephant).
Buti na lang I got the 90ml size of son&park so it was cheaper (even if i ordered 2 lol)


Currently using Klairs Supple Prep Toner and not sure if I am breaking out with this one too. I have stubborn little bumps on the side of my face which won't go away BUT my skin is brighter and made my pores sa cheeks less visible. Once I finish this one saka ko lang malalaman if this is the culprit lol. Want to try their latest toner - yung unscented and walang essential oils. I think my sensitive skin doesn't really like the oils.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #449 on: April 15, 2018, 02:52:36 pm »
I wanna try Klairs Supple Prep Toner too, kung too harsh for me araw arawin si Pixi Glow Tonic at night, and gamitin ko din sa morning si Klairs since mukung hydrating sya. Yan din issue ko with trying out new skincare items, nagrereact din talaga skin ko so its hard to know if its purging or talagang break out due to reaction sa product. Oh well.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:35:41 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2018, 04:47:41 pm »
Question: pwede pa combine ang  the ordinary glycolic toner and CorX snail essence??

sima

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #451 on: April 17, 2018, 07:49:04 am »
My daughters and I have been using Watson's Collagen Toner for two weeks na.  Sobrang hiyang kami dito.  Sooooo lightweight sa skin, may subtle scent which immediately dissipates naman.  Hindi siya malagkit at hindi rin siya oily.  I have tried applying it using cotton pads and fingers.  Both application modes are ok naman.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2018, 03:06:29 pm »
^interesting, will get one paguwe namin Pinas.  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #453 on: May 02, 2018, 09:59:03 pm »
I finally received my first ever Pixi Glow Tonic Toner, lol OA but I'm sooo excited to try it, gamitin ko lang tuwing night, I still have my Cosrx AHA/BHA which I'll use naman sa morning. Planning on getting Dear Klair's pag ubos para sa morning toner in case too strong for me yung Pixi kung twice a day gamitin.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:06:36 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #454 on: May 03, 2018, 07:48:03 pm »
My daughters and I have been using Watson's Collagen Toner for two weeks na.  Sobrang hiyang kami dito.  Sooooo lightweight sa skin, may subtle scent which immediately dissipates naman.  Hindi siya malagkit at hindi rin siya oily.  I have tried applying it using cotton pads and fingers.  Both application modes are ok naman.

ano po effect sa inyo?? glowing? matte? sold out lahat ng watson
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 05:04:01 pm by candacena »

missbrightie

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #455 on: May 04, 2018, 11:16:24 am »
Sa lahat ng skin care products ito ang hino-hoard ko kasi siya ang pinakamabilis maubos sa stash ko. Maaksaya kasi ako sa toner. Hahaha. I decant my toners on small spray bottle para spray ko na lang sa mukha ko. Nasasayangan ako kapag nilalagay ko sa cotton, feel ko kasi mas maraming naa-absorb yung cotton kesa sa face ko. Lol.

Ito so far ang na-try kong Korean toners:

Secret Key Tea Tree Refresh Calming Toner - My HG toner, sobrang refreshing at nakakatulong talaga sa acne ko. Ang mura pa niya 230 pesos for 248ml lang sa Shopee.

Kocomei Tea Tree Toner - Sobrang identical sila nung Secret Key. Kapag hindi ako makahanap ng murang Secret Key sa Shopee ito inoorder ko. Same price range as Secret Key Tea Tree for 248ml.

Foodaholic Jeju Green Tea Healing Toner - Thumbs down for me. Hindi bagay sa oily skin tulad ko. Mej oily kasi ang finish niya so contradicting siya sa mga anti-sebum products na ginagamit ko. I bought it for 275 pesos for 300 ml sa Shopee

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - Using this as my pH Adjusting toner. Prepping toner ko siya bago ako maglagay ng actives/acids.

COSRX BHA Skin Returning A-sol - My main toner in the morning routine ngayong may acne ako.

Secret Key Hyaluron Soft Micro-peel Toner - My post active/acid toner. Kakaiba consistency nito, parang nasa gitna siya ng toner at essence. Super hydrating. As in. Sometimes kapag ubos na ang sheet mask stash ko, I soak my compressed face mask in this! Cheap DIY hydrating sheet mask lol.

Skindom Pore Tightening Toner - Kakabili ko pa lang. Have yet to see the effects. But so far, hindi ko pa nakikita na nagtighten ba ang pores ko. I bought it for 660 pesos for 1liter, yes isang litro parang softdrinks lang. hahaha.


candacena

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #456 on: May 07, 2018, 07:44:29 pm »
grabe wala ko makita collagen toner. sold out sa lahat pinuntahan ko. tsk meron ba sa moa mga sis

sima

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #457 on: May 07, 2018, 09:47:18 pm »
^ Hindi siya matte kasi parang may oil siya. More on moisturizing siya for us. Thankfully, wala negative reaction ang balat namin dito.

Yup, out of stock na naman ito sa mga Watsons at SM Department Stores na napupuntahan ko 😓

Meron bagong labas ang Watson na hydro balance line. Meron din silang toner nito at gusto ko rin itong masubukan.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2018, 10:35:30 am »
try ko nga din ang collagen toner ng watson...

been using HHN toner, nabawasan breakouts ko.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #459 on: May 08, 2018, 03:17:58 pm »
I've used Pixi Glow Tonic for 5 nights na, may 1 rest lang nung 4th night because Ive used the Aztec Clay Mask, I guess Im one of those na too harsh araw-arawin 'tong toner, so I'll try to use it every other night. But as per the "glow" and targeting my skin issues, seems promising as early as now kita ko na results. Sana hinde sya mismo culprit ng slight rash sa face ko. Baka too drying din regimen ko nowadays, and its summer here nagstart na mag 40 degrees sa tanghali so baka isa yun sa factor.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close