watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144774 times)

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2017, 03:57:49 pm »
^where did you buy it and for how much?

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #381 on: July 10, 2017, 12:23:56 am »
I never believed the power of toners. But recently found out about micellar water, I've been using it for quite awhile now as makeup remover... sometimes, I fall asleep without washing my face and micellar does wonder and does not break me out. I also read in the earlier pages of this thread that it can be used as toner (as it is also indicated at the back- I'm using the pink one from Maybelline) so I've been using it before I wash my face at night and now before I put on my makeup. I noticed that my face cleared out- no breakouts. My mom also noticed.
Happy to know sis twelvth_goddess vouch for micellar too. :)


I tried using Etude wonder pore freshner and not sure if it did something on my face. It did not however break me out but I don't think it did my skin good either- or mali ba gamit ko sa kanya? I used it before putting on makeup- now I stopped using it and replaced micellar water so far so good!

I also read here that garnier micellar is good. would try that out too.

I think Maybelline and L'Oreal micellar are the same- same packaging different label lolz. L'Oreal's just pricier. haha. -- it's just sad to think that they are NOT cruelty-free companies.


I've also been wanting to try Thayer's witch hazel toner as mentioned by sis nocturnalnerd as it was the one I saw from Healthy options and not the Dickinson's. any more feedbacks?


I'm also very curious to try ACV as there are quite of people who vouch for it! But when I used it with Aztec healing clay I got big bumps on my face. :(
For those who used ACV + water, do you apply it at night with cotton and do not wash face afterwards or do you still wash it out after? TIA!


mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #382 on: July 10, 2017, 02:42:56 am »
^I'm currently using Ganier Micellar Water (Pink). Does wonders! Sa lahat ng natry ko eto lang talaga ang halos meron na lahat - prevents acne breakout even kahit malapit na period ko, moisturizes and cleanses my face (kahit nga di na ako magmoisturizer ang suple and lambot ng face ko), nawala yung white and blackheads ko, controls my oiliness plus lighten my acne hyperpigmentations kahit yung mga old na. Superb. Kahit di ko na banlawan ok siya. Ang lambot and kinis ng face ko dahil dito. Buti na lang natry ko siya. Highly recommended!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:44:38 am by mimiku »

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #383 on: July 10, 2017, 08:03:03 am »
I used garnier micellar water before. I can't use it as a toner aside from the fact that it has surfactants, it leaves a thin film kaya winwash off ko with water. I read somewhere na it's soap diluted kaya di ko sya magamit as a toner. It all boils down to our preferences naman :)

What I use is the klairs supple preparation toner. Winner sa hydrating factor 'to. Makes my skin soft and glowing. Tho I'm looking for a cheaper alternative.

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #384 on: July 12, 2017, 10:48:42 pm »
^^
^
thanks both for the feedback. Will definitely try Garnier. Kind of nervous though as I'm happy with the Maybelline pink one and almost finished with it.

obsessed143

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #385 on: July 12, 2017, 11:25:50 pm »
i'm currently using pixi glow tonic for almost a week na. I don't know if ito reason ng pagkawala ko ng dry cheek ko since sa left lang talaga for months na rin. I'm also using their mud mask, glow peel pads and overnight serum. So far, no break out and very happy smooth na ulit ang left cheeks ko.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2017, 01:53:22 pm »
Anyone here tried Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner? Ano ang experience nyo sa toner na to? Meron sya sa healthy options, kaso yung sobrang laki lang, been eyeing that product for a while na.

Read about it? Mga how much and ilang ml siya?
As I've mentioned like ko yung Human Heart Nature, no sting but I've noticed wala masyadong dirt sa cotton pad ko. Before I was using Pond's marami nakukuha even though I've washed my face. I'm still on the look out for my HG toner. I've picked up Celeteque next since no alcohol and ok for sensitive skin. Meron din Witch Hazel sa ingredients.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #387 on: July 14, 2017, 08:24:53 pm »
^ What variant did you use sa HHN toner sis? Is it the Balancing Toner?

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #388 on: July 17, 2017, 01:19:28 pm »
^ What variant did you use sa HHN toner sis? Is it the Balancing Toner?

Hydrating

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #389 on: July 30, 2017, 06:08:09 am »
I LOVE my shiseido white revitalizing softener! Di sya nakakadry ng face. Got it at luxasia great luxury sale. Imagine ang orig price nya is 4k+, nakuha ko lang ng 700 pesos. :-) tester demo pala sya and full size in a sealed container. Hay next time mag hoard na ako. 

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #390 on: August 07, 2017, 07:38:48 am »
Pixi toner maganda mejo mahal nga lang..  nag glow talaga face ko dito at never ako nag ka pimples.. naalis pa mga dark spots ko

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #391 on: August 17, 2017, 04:27:04 pm »
^ I love Pixi toner too.....Expensive.....

Micellar Water.....currently using Maybelline.......as a toner and hydrator mostly.....I hate the sticky feeling...what abt Garnier?  ganun din ba? 

Thanks!

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #392 on: August 17, 2017, 05:04:16 pm »
^garnier yellow milky un texture niya natry ko na ko ito nung High school pa ako.. ok naman siya.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2017, 06:36:51 am »
Pixi glow toner / belo pore minimizer (palit palit para di magsawa face ko hehe)

ArfMeow0101

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2017, 11:55:17 am »
Swerte nung mga sis na hiyang sa pixi toner. Cystic pimples ang nakuha ko nung ginamit ko sya hay.

Currently using garnier milky toner. Adds glow to my pale face.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2017, 04:28:30 pm »
^ I love Pixi toner too.....Expensive.....

Micellar Water.....currently using Maybelline.......as a toner and hydrator mostly.....I hate the sticky feeling...what abt Garnier?  ganun din ba? 

Thanks!

Choose the Garnier pink variant. Hindi naman malagkit. Ok siya.

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2017, 08:22:26 pm »
^I'm also using Garnier Pink. Yung Maybelline kasi malagkit parang need ko mag hilamos ulit after gumamit.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #397 on: September 04, 2017, 11:47:45 am »
i use glyco toner from a trusted seller friend.
kitang kita ang improvement.

nathanielle

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2017, 11:31:19 am »
Thank you sa nag recommend ng Garnier Micellar water. It saved my skin! My skin got so dry because of Witch Hazel. I stopped WH pero dry pa rin. When I used Garnier micellar water as toner, bumalik na sa dating texture yung skin ko. Yey. I use this as make up cleanser too so yay for double duty products!

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2017, 01:42:16 pm »
I am currently using Dear Klairs supple preparation toner. Para palang serum ang consistency nito pero parang hiyang naman ang skin ko. I use this before applying serum. Based on reviews it prepares your skin for the products you will be using.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close