watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144659 times)

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #360 on: May 12, 2017, 10:03:58 pm »
Anyone who has tried Beauty Water by Son & Park? Sobrang daming raves. And I am really planning to buy this because of its multi-functional powers. Lol. Plan ko siyang gawing toner alternate with Pixi Glow Tonic at night. And gawing cleanser din pagkagising ko sa umaga. Kasi ayoko munang mag complete cleanse right after gumising. Ginagamit ko lang cleanser ko along with pagligo. And pwede din daw facial mist.

oranak

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #361 on: May 17, 2017, 02:55:34 am »
Sis, considered ba toner and water micellar? I use it for makeup remover. pero baka double purpose na rin. hehe

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2017, 09:26:20 am »
^ I think it depends if the micellar water is really hydrating. The purpose of the toner is to hydrate our skin and prep it for the next products.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #363 on: May 17, 2017, 03:57:01 pm »
Currently using kojie-san Cleanser Toner para lang masabing may toner akong ginagamit.  ;D Still on hunt for the perfect one.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #364 on: May 18, 2017, 11:33:18 am »
Sis, considered ba toner and water micellar? I use it for makeup remover. pero baka double purpose na rin. hehe

I use micellar water as toner. It made my skin smoother and more supple. Now, everytime I use normal toners, it feels so harsh on my skin.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #365 on: May 19, 2017, 09:46:25 pm »
I am using Pixi Glow Tonic every other night before mag Vit C serum. Di pwedeng every night kasi nagttret ako. Pero since di ako nagbbreakout dito, Im planning to use it every morning na and every other night. Lately ko lang narealize ang importance ng toner. Okay sakin ang Cetaphil kasi di talaga siya drying. Pero kahit anong massage ko, may maiiwan pa rin talaga na residue like powder foundation.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #366 on: June 25, 2017, 05:09:39 pm »
I use micellar water as toner. It made my skin smoother and more supple. Now, everytime I use normal toners, it feels so harsh on my skin.

How do you use Micellar? On google kasi kahit hindi na siya iwash? How effective is it in removing makeup? Thanks!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #367 on: June 25, 2017, 08:23:55 pm »
I use it after washing my face because I replaced my toner with this. My skin became smoother and softer. Some people prefer to use it before washing their face to serve as a make up remover.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2017, 06:29:54 pm »
I am using Pixi Glow Tonic every other night before mag Vit C serum. Di pwedeng every night kasi nagttret ako. Pero since di ako nagbbreakout dito, Im planning to use it every morning na and every other night. Lately ko lang narealize ang importance ng toner. Okay sakin ang Cetaphil kasi di talaga siya drying. Pero kahit anong massage ko, may maiiwan pa rin talaga na residue like powder foundation.

ano effect ng pixi glow and vit c sau sis? parang nabasa ko kasi hindi daw pwede mix glycolic and vit c..

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #369 on: June 27, 2017, 10:33:54 am »
Anyone who has tried Beauty Water by Son & Park? Sobrang daming raves. And I am really planning to buy this because of its multi-functional powers. Lol. Plan ko siyang gawing toner alternate with Pixi Glow Tonic at night. And gawing cleanser din pagkagising ko sa umaga. Kasi ayoko munang mag complete cleanse right after gumising. Ginagamit ko lang cleanser ko along with pagligo. And pwede din daw facial mist.

i must say HG material talaga sya. Para syang eskinol without the alcohol kasi makikita mo talaga yun dirt sa cotton when you wipe it on the face. I finished two bottles of this already and may back- up na ako. I haven't tried this as face mist though..

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #370 on: June 27, 2017, 11:03:18 am »
I used Apple Cider Vinegar Toner by Skin Genie for two months pero parang hindi sya hiyang saakin. Ang hapdi sa mukha kahit na wala naming alcohol content.

Also, any thoughts on V&M Naturals' toner? Organic daw sila e, its what I want if I'll try using toners.

Been using V&M Naturals Witch Hazel Toner for a week now, and so far ang ganda ng effect saakin. it did not cause further breakouts rather reduce, help heal faster and diminish those pimple blemishes. Kapag ginagamit ko sya, kitang kita sa cotton yung dirt na nakukuha nya. :)

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #371 on: June 28, 2017, 01:29:19 pm »
double cleansing.. kahit nagmiscellar ako, wash off ko pa rin with facial foam. then proceed sa toner... I'm liking Human Heart Nature Hydrating toner. try ko next time a korean one kaso halos lahat pricey. :(

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #372 on: June 28, 2017, 07:46:47 pm »
I just recently purchased micellar water and tried it 2 days ago. So far ok naman siya. Refreshing and compared to toners, mas mild siya. Glowing ang skin ko right after I used it. Still testing it kung  ok siya. I'll give it a week muna and see what happens. Sensitive kasi skin ko. Sana hindi ako magkapimples nito.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:03:16 pm by mimiku »

skinandbrows

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2017, 09:03:22 am »
Hello all. Newbie here. Ang saya pla dito. Daming matutunan. Marami din akong nagamit na toner.  Buti may nakita ako at hiyang ang skin ko. Medyo sensitive skin ko kasi. May maliliit na pimples.

gemmybears

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #374 on: June 30, 2017, 10:49:05 am »
My HG toner is VMV Spring Cleaning. The best for my oily/acne prone skin! 

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #375 on: July 01, 2017, 02:07:22 pm »
Ano maganda brand na micellar na hydrating??? Thanks

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #376 on: July 01, 2017, 08:08:26 pm »
^I'm currently using Ganier yung pink. Ok siya. Non-drying tapos malambot mukha pagkatapos.

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #377 on: July 02, 2017, 03:25:33 am »
Anyone here tried Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner? Ano ang experience nyo sa toner na to? Meron sya sa healthy options, kaso yung sobrang laki lang, been eyeing that product for a while na.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #378 on: July 02, 2017, 10:37:15 am »
@mimiku....thanks for the feedback..

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2017, 03:00:34 pm »
I'm loving absynthe karmic toner. Oily skin ako and it really helps in controlling oiliness sa face. No harmful chemicals din so perfect substitute siya sa aromatica organic tea tree toner ko.😊

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close