watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144722 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #340 on: August 12, 2016, 10:36:06 am »
Ako naman, pure calamansi, direct. No water added. Lemon talaga gamit mo?

yes sis, lemon.:) may water kasi it's too harsh pag pure.. baka maburn yung skin ko since acid siya. :)

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2016, 01:06:42 pm »
Has anyone tried Etude House's AC Clinic Toner?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2016, 06:13:03 pm »
- ACV mixed with distilled water (1:2 ratio) - Healed my breakouts in 2 weeks then wala nang effect. Amoy maasim na paa din muka ko throughout the day kaya sa gabi ko lang sya kering iapply.

- Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner - Did nothing to my facial skin. Parang water lang na amoy kahoy. Used it for 2 weeks.

- Olay Natural White Hydrating Glow Toner - K lang. May moisturizing effect per hanggang dun lang. Sobrang mild nya for comedones and pimples. On and off kong gamit for a month. Pag naubos, I'll not repurchase.

- Eskinol Spot-less White Facial Deep Cleanser With Calamansi - Hello angry cystic pimples! >:(

- Eskinol Classic White Blackhead Prevent Facial Cleanser with Mineral Grains - Winner! I've been using this for a month. Kumikinis ako dito. In 1 week palang ramdam ko na yung changes sa skin ko. Nakakatuwa kasi hindi ko inexpect. I'm still using it now. Downside, sabi sa packaging, it controls oil but not for me. Mas nakaka-oily pa nga pero keri parin kasi malamig ang weather ngayon and before matulog lang ako nag-apply. Ang trick ko lang din na nadisover is applying SBO after para mas less yung oil production.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2016, 07:54:08 pm »
Pixi glow toner i really liked this and doesn't break me out pero OOS until now. I'm running low na kaya tinitipid ko sobra. Anyone know other glycolic toner na ok for sensitive skin?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2016, 12:50:31 pm »
^ Mario Badescu glycolic acid toner sis.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2016, 04:23:15 pm »
^ thanks! Have you tried it? Almost same price sila ng pixi pero walang small/travel size i think para test ko sana baka di ako hiyang sayang hehe 

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #346 on: September 09, 2016, 02:15:40 am »
Tried the Dickinson's Witch Hazel, mas hiyang ako sa blue labeled than the yellow one

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2017, 09:14:11 am »
How important is toner? My daily routine is makeup removal, cleanser.

Also, any thoughts on V&M Naturals' toner? Organic daw sila e, its what I want if I'll try using toners.

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #348 on: April 12, 2017, 11:17:48 pm »
the bodyshop tea tree toner or innisfree jeju volcanic toner.

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #349 on: April 13, 2017, 01:46:08 pm »
Toner is important as it helps close the pores after washing the face. If we don't kasi, the skin will accept our make up as dirt, so dun nagi-start ang clogging and then nagkakaroon ng breakout.

I use Mary Kay Botanicals toner, though yung Timewise 3in1 cleanser nila has built-in toner na.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #350 on: April 14, 2017, 08:57:49 pm »
How much is pixi glow tonic? Do you use it everyday?

Currently using Mizon AHA&BHA Daily Clean toner and I think it complements other products that I use on my face. Okay naman siya for everyday use and I really like it kasi doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. Kaso medyo pricey 800++ for 6weeks use :(

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #351 on: April 20, 2017, 03:21:18 pm »
I use Nlighten at nighttime and neutrogena cooling toner before applying makeup. like ko kasi yung cooling effect, hindi mainit once I apply my foundation. 

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #352 on: April 28, 2017, 06:24:16 am »
Ask ko lang for some that are using acids in their routine. Do you use toner after your low ph cleanser or low ph cleanser then acids na?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #353 on: May 03, 2017, 12:33:08 pm »
I've been using miscellar water and it made my skin smoother. When I accidentally forgot it when we went out of town, I had to buy a regular toner at the drugstore and parang sobrang natapangan face ko sa regular toner considering that I used to use those before.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #354 on: May 03, 2017, 12:46:53 pm »
^what brand of miscellar water sis?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #355 on: May 03, 2017, 01:14:24 pm »
^nivea sis

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #356 on: May 04, 2017, 10:59:45 am »
^yung nivea miscellar water ginawa mo toner sis?

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #357 on: May 05, 2017, 09:36:00 am »
started using witch hazel. sobrang okay nung effect sa cousin ko, sana ako din hehe

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #358 on: May 05, 2017, 12:56:33 pm »
^^Yes. I use it instead of toner.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #359 on: May 12, 2017, 06:06:39 pm »
If bet nyo ang scent ng roses, the Mamonde Rose Water toner maganda. Very hydrating.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close