watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144684 times)

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #240 on: March 13, 2015, 01:23:44 pm »
After switching to Likas papaya soap as my facial wash, I realized that most of my products were breaking me out including what I thought as HG Dickinson's witch hazel was actually making me break out. Hindi ko sure kung dahil blue label ang gamit ko pero parang ayaw ko na balikan :'( :(

Can anybody suggest a good toner that fights of acne for sensitive skin? Thanks in advance :D
. Me too, di ako hiyang sa Dickinson's, yung yellow naman natry ko. Pinamigay ko na lang. Try skinwhite cleanser yung pink then lagyan mo nalang ng dalacin C. Every other night mo sya gamitin. Very effective...

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2015, 06:37:36 pm »
^ Hmmm medyo natatakot ako :( Nagtry kasi ako ng eskinol (yung with salicylic acid) and na aggravate lang yung acne ko :( trying out ACV + water muna pero kung lumakas yung loob ko will try it armie8 :D

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2015, 11:55:09 am »
Using Nivea's Deep Pore Control Toner on a regular basis. When my skin's being a little too difficult, I use Human Nature's Balancing Face Toner. :)

CaraLuisa

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2015, 10:16:52 am »
super noob question, how do you apply toner? Do u just use your fingers or with a cotton etc? I have the loreal milky toner somethng haha

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2015, 10:21:46 am »
super noob question, how do you apply toner? Do u just use your fingers or with a cotton etc? I have the loreal milky toner somethng haha

I read some people pat the toner on to their face (syempre malinis dapat yung kamay), use a cotton, or use a spray bottle. Just like Etude's Wonder Pore Freshner.  It also said that any way is fine :D

CaraLuisa

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #245 on: March 17, 2015, 10:50:16 am »
Thanks for the info! I'll try with cotton later and see what works best for me. thanks!

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2015, 12:16:49 am »
On the lookout for new toner!! tried too many toners na, still no HG.

current: Nivea Pore minimizing - actually bought this last nivea's 50% sale haha; I'm not entirely sure but I think my pores tightened a bit although I still have a lot of pimples during monthly period so I might switch; not much help on oil control din (OT: ever since I used neutrogena facial soap bar - not liquid super effective to oil control, so uubusin ko na lang din yung toner ko hehe)

Dickinson's Witch Hazel - tried this 'bout 5 years ago, stopped cos I remember feeling like it does nothing to my face? parang tubig na smelly? haha thinking about it now medyo oa ko ata kasi I used about half pa lang nung smallest bottle; might give it another try soon tho

Celeteque hydration alcohol free - I like how gentle this is (same with nivea) but it does little as to oil-control

Eskinol plus clindamycin - my go to formula during most problematic days (I find that my face sort of gets immune to this though so I only use this if I feel like I really need to?)

Etude House Wonder Pore - literally used this for 2 days lang cystic acne agad! :( buti na lang free sample lang

Neutrogena alcohol free - I remember liking this (I'm a fan of no sting/alcohol free toners) but I was not able to use it for a long time (shoutout kay ateng taga airport na ni-confiscate ito dahil above 100mL container base daw sila hehe enjoy my toner ate. joke)

Professional Skin care rejuvenating - mas kuminis ako dito but cannot entirely attribute to the toner lang kasi it's a set (with bleaching cream, etc) but I find it too harsh even for only 30 days use

Professional skin care 8-in-1 maintenance (suggested after using rejuvenating variant)- find this soo weird like i have patches of glistening product on my face, it doesn't feel like it's absorbed by my skin like it's sitting on top lang.

I'm interested to try yung etude house skin malgem kaso big size agad and sayang kung di ako hiyang. ganda kasi ng effect sa roommate ko. any feedbacks?


parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #247 on: August 31, 2015, 09:16:03 am »
Eskinol Dermaclear-C with Dalacin C - Used this for 2 years straight nung high school ako. Works overnight sa pagdry ng pimples kaso nawala na yung effect nya kahit taasan ko pa yung dosage ng Dalacin C.

HHN Tomato Toner - Used this for 4 months. Controlled my breakouts but it stings at nalalagkitan ako.

BN Acne Toner - Used this for 2 weeks. This one stands out from the rest. Controlled my breakouts, mattifies my skin and the cooling effect is very refreshing! Eto lang ang toner na nagamit ko before applying makeup during the day kasi hindi malagkit. Ang mahal nga lang. :( P347 na yung 60 mL which can only last for 2 weeks if used twice daily. Still searching for a cheaper alternative with the same benefits.

Gluta-C Alcohol-free Whitening Toner - Currently using and on my second 100-mL bottle. Fairly good. Didn't experience breakouts or stinging sensation kaso may lagkit feeling padin kaya sa gabi ko lang inaapply.

IndelicatePinay

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #248 on: August 31, 2015, 10:36:01 am »
Seconding Dickinson's witch hazel toner – so mild, yet cleansing.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2015, 01:59:12 pm »
curious to try burt's bees tomato toner.. and i hope hhn can come up with a tea tree oil toner..

kikaycorner

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2015, 08:15:08 pm »
For acid toner, I'm using CosRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner.
For hydrating toner, I'm using Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion.

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2015, 04:06:29 pm »
For acid toner, I'm using CosRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner.
For hydrating toner, I'm using Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion.

I've been wanting to try that CosRx toner to alternate with my Biologique Recherche. Wishtrend lang ba meron nun? I've never purchased anything from them yet. I'm scared about yung customs thing baka may mga pabayaran pa.

kikaycorner

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #252 on: September 07, 2015, 07:04:59 pm »
^I ordered from roseroseshop.com. I think as long as less than $50 yung value ng shipment (including shipping) wala nang tax.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2015, 10:21:01 pm »
I'm so curious with Dickinson's. Wala kasi ako nakitang small bottle sa HO last time I went there.

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2015, 03:50:23 pm »
I use Neutrogena Skin-Clearing alcohol free toner, so far ok naman. Does not leave the skin tight, and no strong scents.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2015, 11:13:46 pm »
Anyone here na naka gamit na ng yadah? From beauty bar..

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #256 on: October 02, 2015, 12:46:23 pm »
SkinWhite Power Whitening Facial Cleanser - After 3 days, 4 angry cystic pimples ang umusbong! The scent is also too strong for me. Parang pabango na. Kahilo!

Kojie San Dual Action Cleanser + Toner - This one is a potential holy grail. No breakouts! Been using this for 2 weeks twice a day. Sarap sa muka kasi may minty feeling. Doesn't dry out my face even though it contains alcohol. Very gentle on skin and I'm really digging the scent (smells like mentholated cucumber). REFRESHING! It also contains rose hips oil kaya bet ko. I'm not sure kung eto ang napagpalighten ng pimple marks ko or yung soap ko na may rose hips oil din, or the two combined. In 1 week, I saw the difference. Will stick to this na! Must try mga sis lalo na sa mga gumagamit ng whitening soap sa face kasi hindi sya mahapdi and it moisturizes the face, ergo no dry patches.

imhoturnot

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #257 on: October 02, 2015, 01:13:11 pm »
I use Apple Cider Vinegar diluted. 1:1 nilagay ko sa bottle i purchased from Beabi.
Dapat po yung clear plastic bottle or glass mas maganda kase pag ibang plastic bottles lang baka macontaminate po kase masyadong acidic.

Works so good for me.. Tiis lang po talaga sa amoy pero worth it! Hindi ako pimple prone pero I also watched in youtube na for pimples mabilis daw sya maka dry hehe.

jazz17

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2015, 10:07:30 am »
HG toner ko dati yung sa Etude House Mini Size U line. Talagang noticeable ang changes like clearer and brighter skin and smaller pores. Sayang talaga because they discontinued the line. Pumalit yung Wonder Pore. Unfortunately, di ako hiyang dito. Yung malaking bottle pa naman binili ko. So I just gave it to my cousin. Then that same cousin gave me a sample size of Etude's Collagen Moistful. Di naman ako nag-breakout pero parang wala rin namang effect. So right now, I'm testing It's Skin's Aloe Toner. Kung ok siya, papabili ako sa friend ko who will go to Korea this month since wala namang It's Skin dito. 😊

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2015, 10:22:52 am »
Ano ba ang smell ng ACV? :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close