watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144835 times)

caramelsundae

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2015, 03:18:25 pm »
Would want to try hhn balancing toner. Is it good? Tia!

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2015, 10:17:47 pm »
Hiyang ako sa Celeteque na toner. Di pwede mawala sa regimen ko

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2015, 12:43:25 pm »
I've been using Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner for about a month now, and I can say I really like it. Feels refreshing and made me less oily. I don't know about the "pore perfecting" claim since I don't have large pores.

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2015, 05:44:33 pm »
Would want to try hhn balancing toner. Is it good? Tia!

Just bought my second bottle. I like it cause it works. Hindi na oily ang face ko within the whole shift, tsaka naging smooth yung face ko, although not sure kung yun lang ang reason kase I also use hhn day moisturizer and hhn mineral face powder.

Castell

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #224 on: March 02, 2015, 06:43:14 pm »
Nivea - for me it works specially sa  mga pores okay naman sya more than 3 years ko na gamit.

pero ngayon nag hahanap ako ng toner na may pinkish white

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #225 on: March 02, 2015, 07:01:38 pm »
Using Body Shop hydrating toner here. Hindi sya oily gamitin, feeling ko firm yung skin ko after using it.

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2015, 12:54:48 pm »
My skin surprisingly likes the toner from Belo Acnepro. Amazing stuff it cleared my breakouts in 3 days (in conjunction with the wash and treatment gel). I will try using it as a daily toner, let's see if it's too drying. If ever I'll just go back to using it for when my skin is acting up.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2015, 03:00:44 pm »
Holy grail ko ang VMV Pore Mattifier and Toner. I've been using this for years. Nacocontrol oiliness ko and nagiging smooth ang makeup application...

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2015, 04:01:06 pm »
^sis magkano yan?

alicerose

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2015, 05:37:16 pm »
Now on my second bottle of Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner. It brings back the moisture from the foam cleanser so my skin doesn't feel as tight.  :)

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2015, 11:47:20 pm »
After switching to Likas papaya soap as my facial wash, I realized that most of my products were breaking me out including what I thought as HG Dickinson's witch hazel was actually making me break out. Hindi ko sure kung dahil blue label ang gamit ko pero parang ayaw ko na balikan :'( :(

Can anybody suggest a good toner that fights of acne for sensitive skin? Thanks in advance :D

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2015, 10:01:56 am »
Nivea - for me it works specially sa  mga pores okay naman sya more than 3 years ko na gamit.

pero ngayon nag hahanap ako ng toner na may pinkish white

Nagminimize ba ang pores mo with this sis?

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2015, 08:16:41 am »
Im using sea salt as a toner and minsan laneige naman.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2015, 08:40:42 am »
I am on my second bottle of toner from Forerver Flawless. Im giving it a chance, kasi sa sister ko nawala talaga mga marks niya sa face, though wala naman ako pimples, i just want to tighten my pores.

Sugaru18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2015, 11:41:01 pm »
I am using DIY ACV toner. 1 part is equal to two parts water. Super amazing ang effect. It can control pimple break-out. It dries out pimples faster and getting smaller pores. Try it girls. Super amazing results in just 1 week to two weeks.

caramelsundae

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2015, 10:47:43 am »
Just bought my second bottle. I like it cause it works. Hindi na oily ang face ko within the whole shift, tsaka naging smooth yung face ko, although not sure kung yun lang ang reason kase I also use hhn day moisturizer and hhn mineral face powder.

Sis! thanks for the feedback kaso when I was about buy that toner, sabi its recommended for oily skin, eh hindi naman ako oily kaya hindi ko nalang binili.
I'm using Dickinson yung Witch Hazel Nut, nadiscover ko lang din dito sa thread. And I'm loving it so far. Almost 1month ko palang gamit.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2015, 10:57:13 am »
Best toner for me is Skinwhite na may Dalacin C at night. I just don't use it daily nakakadry ng skin. I have oily and sensitive skin and na aaggravate nya pagkaoily ng face ko. Sa umaga naman, I use my favorite Pore Mattifying Toner ng VMV Hypoallergenics. Pwede ng pang make up base. Smooth and matte ang dating nya. I've been using this for years.

enjaye

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2015, 11:06:49 am »
I'm using Pinkish Glow toner ng Royale. Lighter, even skin tone and pinkish glow yung effect nya. Naminimize nya rin yung pores ko and naremove yung black heads sa may nose area.

Castell

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2015, 05:32:44 pm »
Nagminimize ba ang pores mo with this sis?


Hi sorry for the late reply.. diko nakita ang post mo.  Yes I can say na may difference sya nung ginamet ko kaya lang since 3 years na ako gumagamut hinde ko alam kelan ngyari yun hehe. basta napansin ko na lang na maliliit na yung pores ko. teen ages ko sobrang  pimples kaya may mga marks and lalake ng pores ko. syempre pag umeedad kana nawawala na pimples mo pero yung pores bihirang liliit unless may ilagay ka .. ang habol ko nung una whitening lang tapos may effect din pala sya pam pa liit ng pores :D

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2015, 01:16:01 pm »
^sis magkano yan?
Nasa 750 ata ang isang 150ml bottle. Pero sobrang tipid sya gamitin. One bottle can last ng two months kahit araw araw ko gamitin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close