watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144748 times)

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2015, 05:44:07 pm »
Still using Lab46 Skincare Remarkable Radiance Toner with 5% Glycolic Acid. OK ito for me and hiyang talaga ko. Sya lang nakatanggal ng stubborn acne scars/marks ko and nag-improve ng skin texture ko. Ito rin yata reason bakit wala na ko acne kaso I'm still searching for another affordable yet readily available toner with glycolic acid. Have to go to my derma pa para bumili nitong toner.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #201 on: January 04, 2015, 07:09:45 pm »
I'm using clarins toning lotion with iris gusto ko ito kasi walang alcohol yun nga lang kung gusto mo young feeling na nag tighten ang pores after mag toner di ko yun naramdaman sa clarins kasi mild lang sya.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2015, 08:57:27 pm »
I have yet to try the USANA toner. I hope maganda

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2015, 09:08:26 pm »
Currently using Human Heart Nature Balancing Face Toner. So far so good, di ako nagbreakout. Good for oily or combination skin sya so it's perfect for moi. :)))

ilynaloira

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2015, 04:27:43 am »
I'm currently using Fresh Rosewater toner, and ok naman sa skin ko. :)

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2015, 09:24:42 am »
I'm going au naturelle this year, I'm using 1 part apple cider vinegar mixed in 3 parts water as my toner.

I'm using coconut oil as may cleanser 1 tsp massage ko sa buong face to remove make up, small towel rinsed in warm water ang pamunas to get out the oil until luminis yung face.

Based on research ACV toner can remove or lighten sun spots which I have, so we'll see in a few month's time if totoo nga.

crazycrazy101

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2015, 09:45:40 am »
^ Im planning to buy ACV for morning concoction to aid my metabolism, matry nga rin gamitin for toner.

iamanndee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2015, 10:14:32 am »
I am using Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (toner). So far so good naman. I dont use make-up but this one made my skin looked glowy and mamula mula yung cheeks.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2015, 11:35:42 am »
I use Avene Cleanance Toner now. I have oily skin and I'm not sure it helps control my oiliness. It has alcohol and salicylic acid, but I don't know if I can see the difference yet. It's not harsh though, so it's good for those with sensitive skin. I'll stick with this for now.

I used to love Burt's Bees Tomato toner pero effective lang sya for a certain time. I had to switch after about two years of continuous use.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2015, 02:32:30 pm »
^ I loved that Burt's Bees to ang bango pa pero yeah naimmune din skin ko dyan.. :<

I'm using the maintenance toner from Professional Skin Care pero parang ang lakas ng amoy nya :/

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2015, 08:55:26 pm »
Just bought the Hada Labo mild peeling lotion (toner) because of the good review by MyWomenStuff. Hope it works for me.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2015, 01:54:17 pm »
I also love Mario Badescu's Special Cucumber lotion. Parati lang out of stock! But when I see one I'll repurchase. Ok sya, good even for sensitive skin

shabbychic0424

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2015, 07:27:08 pm »
HG toner ko before magwash ng face, zaine toner, with witch hazel siya kaya nakakaliit ng pores, before sleeping is hada labo (red)retinol lifting and firming lotion/toner. happy ako, dewy look talaga at makapit yung powder,  though  i want to alternate it with rucy's vanity lotion/toner, ang mura kasi at made in korea siya so sana effective din para di ako maimmune sa mga HG toners ko. :)

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2015, 01:34:18 pm »
Currently using Human Heart Nature Balancing Face Toner. So far so good, di ako nagbreakout. Good for oily or combination skin sya so it's perfect for moi. :)))

I'm also using this too! trying to go organic all the way with skin care.

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2015, 09:55:57 am »
Using the blue label Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent. It's P100 less cheaper than the yellow label (the pore perfecting toner) and it's good. Pero it's not that moisturizing and minsan kailangan kong basang basa yung cotton para maramdaman ko sa face. Switching back to the yellow label once I finish the bottle.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2015, 12:00:50 pm »
Corpore Sano Natural Cosmetics Rosewater toner - I loved my first try of it so much I bought four bottles!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:06:48 pm by oktoberfest22 »

Skuld

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2015, 08:17:27 pm »
Morning:
I use Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Night: I use diluted Apple Cider Vinegar -- it helped reduced the appearance of my dark spots on my face. I also tried it on my chest and back acne and it worked wonders. Just make sure to dilute it first before applying on your skin (and always buy the ACV with *the mother* on the label)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2015, 08:37:44 pm »
I miss my Lush Tea Tree Water Spray. Now ko lang napansin ang effect when I stopped using it. Really makes my skin look tighter.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2015, 11:00:26 pm »
To those of you who are using Cetaphil gentle cleanser, do you still apply toner and moisturizer afterwards? ako kasi ginagawa ko apply ng cetaphil, wipe off with cotton, then derecho sunblock na.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2015, 02:32:03 pm »

Night: I use diluted Apple Cider Vinegar -- it helped reduced the appearance of my dark spots on my face. I also tried it on my chest and back acne and it worked wonders. Just make sure to dilute it first before applying on your skin (and always buy the ACV with *the mother* on the label)

matry nga ito.. problem ko rin dark spots eh. Thanks for the tip!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close