We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ With glycolic acid yung gamit mo sis?Yung ginagamit ko toner ngayon Lab 46 Skincare Toner with 5% glycolic acid. It's from my derma. Gusto ko sana yung readily available sa malls.
I had someone buy me the Neutrogena Pore Refining toner from the US. i now use this in the morning as astringent, before I apply Shiseido white lucent softener. The neutrogena toner is not harsh even if it contains aha and bha. I really like it.
mahal to pero ang VMV hypoallergenics meron glycolic toner yung kanila re-everything? line
^available to sis locally?
Robopink, same tayo sis. Effective din sakin eskinol white I used to have pimples all over my face as in yung parang ayoko na lumabas ng house. Lahat na yata ng available sa market na pangtanggal pimples daw eh sinubukan ko na. Eskinol lang pala katapat ko. LolNgayon kinis na ng face ko maintenance nalang. Kahit no makeup keri ko na magmall.
My favorite toners are :• Nivea Extra White Repair Pore Minimizer Toner - does its job, smells good, and effective in minimizing pores.• Moringa-O2 Herbal Facial Toner - ganda ng effect sa skin ko, mas soft, smooth and glowing ang result.• Eskinol w/ Dalacin C - effective in treating & preventing pimples.I just alternate between these. They are all cheap but effective.