watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144730 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2014, 03:49:37 pm »
I'm so low maintenance when it comes to toners; I just use HHN moringa or Celeteque.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2014, 07:42:08 pm »
I used HHN 2 years ago, naubos ko na yung bottle but walang naging effect sakin. Day and night pa ako naglalagay non. Hmmmm.

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2014, 04:18:47 pm »
i'm using SK II Facial Treatment lotion and facial Treatment Essence. You'll really see/feel the difference pagkagamit mo parang smooth and glowing and super lambot ng skin. Naiinis ako ngayon ko lang nadiscover sana when I was in my 20s pa. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2014, 02:37:16 am »
Excited for the arrival of Thayer's Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel toner. I want to try it na. Hehe!

^I also want to try that SK II but its too expensive!

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2014, 06:06:32 pm »
I really like the Moringa-O2 Facial Herbal Toner, hindi siya drying, and parang ang healthy & glowing ng skin pag gamit ko to. :) Di ko gano type yung amoy, pero nakasanayan ko naman na. Haha. ;)

chelsee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2014, 12:25:37 pm »
i'm using SK II Facial Treatment lotion and facial Treatment Essence. You'll really see/feel the difference pagkagamit mo parang smooth and glowing and super lambot ng skin. Naiinis ako ngayon ko lang nadiscover sana when I was in my 20s pa. :)


San ka nakabuy sis dito sa pinas?

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2014, 12:31:55 pm »
^sa singapore ko nabili sis. di ko alam kung san meron dito, pero parang wala sa rustans.

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2014, 02:34:23 pm »
I love toners! Parang something missing kasi pag wala akong toner lol. Tried a lot na from luxury brands to cosmo-derma brands and then mga drugstore brands but Sekkisei Lotion is one of the best I've tried so far! :) perfect if you have normal/oily skin tapos nasa humid climate pa.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2014, 07:14:15 pm »
I only use the toner from my derma. It has glycolic acid for pimples/pimple marks and feel ko yung tightening ng skin. Radiance toner sya so may brightening effect daw pero parang wala naman ako napansin hehe.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2014, 07:42:14 pm »
^sis you are right yan din ang the best toner for me.  Medyo mahal pero kita mo ang effect ng toner.

Cessiechu

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2014, 11:55:08 pm »
The best yung Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Toner :) As in napansin ko kusa lumalabas yung whiteheads ko. Yun ang super problema ko dati. Partida pa mga cis hindi ko religiously ginagamit ang toner kase tamad ako hehe :)

My prob now is my pores!! yung iba kase masyado malaki.. May alam ba kayo na pampaliit ng pores? :)

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2014, 07:23:02 pm »
Garnier Herba Repair Acne Toner - kaso it looks like it's a discontinued product? I'm not sure but I don't see them anymore in grocery stores, watsons or dept store. Sayang, fave ko pa naman because it's cheap and effective for my oily skin. 

imhoturnot

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2014, 09:20:54 pm »
mga sis where can I buy dickenson's witch hazel? meron po ba nito sa watsons? TIA!  :)

Cessiechu

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2014, 10:06:23 pm »
^ Healthy Options sis :)

kirbaine

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2014, 01:14:40 am »
Etude House Wonder Pore Toner but it's a bit pricey at 700php. I'm looking for an alternative for this toner yung nasa around 400+ lang sana. with PH balance din sana.

cuvil

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2014, 04:59:43 am »
been using Benton Aloe BHA skin toner for months. My sensitive skin loves it. Too bad it's not available locally.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2014, 06:32:28 pm »
Been using Lush Tea Tree Toner Water for more than 6 months now. When you spray it on your face, parang walang effect coz it just feels like water. But you'll notice when it dries that it tightens the pores and makes your skin less oily. You'll also notice the difference when you stop using it hehe. I also want to try another variant na pang combination skin. The Tea Tree one is for oily/acne prone.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2014, 06:56:08 pm »
Been using Alba Botanicals. Nakaubos na ko ng isang bottle, hmm, so far okay naman. But i have the rest of my regimen to thank for my clear skin now, hehe.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2014, 01:56:22 pm »
clindamycin toner from skin101 ang nahiyang sa skin ko :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2014, 05:40:39 pm »
^ sis how much clinda toner nila?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close