watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144394 times)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 10:39:45 pm »
after Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner, Jason Ester-C na gamit ko ngayon and okay naman siya. Mas nakakalinis kesa DWH

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 09:50:49 am »
currently using
dickinson with hazel toner- love how it cleanses and brightens my skin. wasn't too keen on the scent at first but then i got used to it

also love
lancome tonique douceur alcohol free toner
neutrogena hydroboost clear lotion

zoeymaicaboo

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 10:07:54 am »
Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner is also my go-to toner :)  A big 473ml bottle from Healthy Options lasts a very long time.  I just transfer some to a smaller bottle and refill it as need. The scent is quite mild so it doesn't really bother me.
I sometimes use Celeteque toner too. the alcohol-free variant also has witch hazel extract, and it smells a tad bit nicer compared to DWH.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2013, 10:12:07 am »
para sa mga gumagamit ng toner. kelan nyo napansin ang effect nya? dati kasi nag'toner ako clean and clear, naka ilang bottles din ako pero di ko mapansin yung effect tinigilan ko na lang

gumamit din ako nung Tea tree toner ng bodyshop.. idk parang wala lang talaga

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 01:13:43 pm »
I'm using celeteque alcohol-free toner... i also used DWH in the past but i switched to celeteque...i noticed that my eye stings a little with DWH kaya i changed toners

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 03:04:25 pm »
Kose toner pricey I think 1500 for 120ml but the best!  After using this hindi na ako nag switch pa sa iba!  ;D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 03:22:16 pm »
HG toner for now would be clindamycin toner from the derma and alba botanicals acnedote astringent. :) yun acnedote nawala pimples ko dun!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 08:37:02 pm »
SKII Facial Treatment Lotion

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 09:55:45 pm »
^ sis cheezecake, anong color ng kose toner gamit mo? Ang hirap kasi malaman kun toner sya since madaming variant tapos hindi maintidihan yun label kasi written in nihonggo. Thanks.

erikko

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 05:23:24 am »
Ano pong toner at facial wash ang pwedeng isabay sa Tea tree oil ng Zen Zest? Yung [textspeak!] singmahal ng sa Body Shop. Thanks po.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 10:10:30 am »
@eischied_21 yung color blue and walang anti-aging. Though natetempt akong itry yung with anti-aging kaya lang super mahal.

Helsinki

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 12:41:00 pm »
Clinique

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 01:51:42 pm »
I just got the HHN Balancing face toner. Love the orange smell!

Ehh kasi.

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 02:10:20 pm »
HG toner is Etude House Wonderpore Freshner. <3 I bought the PHP800+ and comes in a huge container with an incredibly handy pump. I've had mine since September of last year. Soooo worth it.

 Mom loves it so much, she bought her own bottle as well. :D

gurlygirltoo

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2013, 02:49:47 pm »
I've been using Clinda + azelaic toner given by my derma for quite sometime na. It decreased the oiliness of my skin, dried my pimples and lightened my pimple scars. I think it also kinda refined my pores a bit.  :)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2013, 08:15:49 pm »
I've been using Clinda + azelaic toner given by my derma for quite sometime na. It decreased the oiliness of my skin, dried my pimples and lightened my pimple scars. I think it also kinda refined my pores a bit.  :)

ano yung azelaic toner?

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2013, 05:32:29 pm »
Been using Eskinol (Calamansi or Lemon variant)+ Dalacin C regimen for over a year already, and have no plan to switch to other toners yet.  :)

For my body, I use Eskinol Papaya, but sometimes I get lazy.  ;D

To our sises here who are using Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner, what exactly is the smell?  :o

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2013, 05:43:33 pm »
Nung mdami pa akong pimple ang gamit ko yung celeteque alcohol free toner pero ngayun wala na at nagtitipid Apple Cider Vinegar Toner na ako. 

I also used mizon snail repair hydro mist as a toner before.

starchaser18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2013, 06:09:31 pm »
VMY Hypoallergenics Superskin 3 Toner - lessened my blackheads and pimples. and the pimples that I get are usually the ones with pus na :)

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2013, 09:42:28 pm »
ACV. liking the results, hating the smell  >:(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close