We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pwede ba isama sa overrated ang Fashion Pulis? hehe I don't even know why people find his chismis credible e pati nga comments pinipili niya kung alin lang ang pwede. It's easy to tell na biased siya. Sana balang araw makulong siya
Sis Jamie, that was not a reply to your post, I just quoted your mcdo for reference.I think we are already showing enough respect by not going to your idol's thread, so maybe the same could be done here since the topic is about overrated, whether people think it's a bad thing or not.
Ano ba kasi ang intindi nyo sa overrated?eto ba for aldub?overratedA word which recently has been used liberally as a way of discrediting something without having to give a proper justification, most often when someone finds they have a disliking for a popular phenomenom and is resentful of those who embrace it. Often used by anti-trendies.or this?due to personal opinion and anyone who hates anything that's well known, No matter how brilliant something is, if it gets a lot of media attention then there's always someone who will think it's overrated.Person A) "I'm gonna watch my TV..." Person B) "TV is overrated" Person A) "I want an Xbox..." Person B) "Xbox is overrated" Person A) "Jesus, shutup" Person B) "Jesus is overrate-" *punches in face*got it? it means some are rating aldub just because..