We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^500 whale shark watching with swimming. 300 pag watch lang. no need to make reservations. kasama na din sa bayad yung boatman which will serve as your guide
Hi mga sis! I was just here last December 2, but coming back on the 16th because of Sinulog. I feel like I've seen almost all the tourist spots in the city. What else can I see in Cebu? So far ang na-research ko palang is Casa Gorordo, Plantation Bay and Kawasan Falls. Are these far from each other? How much sa PB and where are the habal habals located? :-) TIA.