watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 125025 times)

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2013, 03:50:59 am »
rave: burberry blush - hydrangea pink

the color payoff from the pan is true to when you swipe it over skin, which is a lot to say from someone morena. I love how it instantly brightens my face without looking that I tried so hard. With that said I use a 188 to build the color that I want, I find that the brush that comes along with it picks up too much product. I'm not a fan of the scent though.  :) def a spring/summer blush must have

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »
Lush Rockstar soap.. ang bango bango and ang tagal mawala yung amoy sa skin  :-*

^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2013, 04:34:21 pm »
I don't know if it's available in the Philippines but I super rave this product:

Syoss Absolute Oil.

- My hair is super frizzy and this is the only one that tames it and gives it that sexy, tousled look when I wake up. I apply a 1-peso size drop after I towel dry my hair and voila! When I wake up and the rest of the day I have that sexy out of the bed look. A 100ml bottle here costs around 10 euros and will last you for months kaya super sulit sya.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2013, 05:43:23 pm »
La Mer Lip Blm --  really works great.   That's been a chronic  problem of mine -- dry lips (due  to heavy use of lipsticks ba yon? Or, sobrang daldal lang ako kaya my lips always dry out.)

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2013, 06:12:12 pm »
Majolica Majorca Majex lipbalm I'm super amazed... Dry & nag cha chap yung lips ko & I'm always
disappointed sa lipbalms that I used. I tried La Mer, Rosebud salve, Burt's & Bees, Carmex etc... But this is
the most effective lipbalm for me... I super super love it!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2013, 09:11:23 pm »
^ How much is that?

RAVE:

Avalon Thickening Shampoo- No more hairfall.. Thanks to this shampoo. It saved me from being bald. Haha!

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2013, 09:40:01 pm »
^ P395.00

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2013, 10:12:57 pm »
Organics cherry blossom shampoo made my scalp itchy :(

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2013, 10:16:06 pm »
^^^ sis lovely_chic, where did you buy that shampoo?

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2013, 01:21:55 am »
rave: burberry blush - hydrangea pink

the color payoff from the pan is true to when you swipe it over skin, which is a lot to say from someone morena. I love how it instantly brightens my face without looking that I tried so hard. With that said I use a 188 to build the color that I want, I find that the brush that comes along with it picks up too much product. I'm not a fan of the scent though.  :) def a spring/summer blush must have

Kainggit ka sis! :)

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2013, 02:53:15 am »
^ it's worth it.  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2013, 08:44:17 am »
RANT: Bench Clearpore Acnedot - I only have a budding pimple when I decided to put one patch on it. When I removed it the following day, it was a huge zit na with pus. Thing is hindi ko nagkakganun na pimple.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2013, 01:04:05 pm »
^^^ sis lovely_chic, where did you buy that shampoo?

Healthy Options sis..

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2013, 04:56:58 pm »
Rave: Erase Pimple Lotion. Minimizes my pores and controls oil without stripping the skin's moisture. Just used this last night and a while ago and I noticed glowing ang skin ko. Less din ang whiteheads. My face feels and looks smooth. Minimized the appearance of some pimple marks, too, kasi nga tighter ang pores. A cheap product that does wonders!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2013, 12:40:44 am »
Rant: wet n wild megalast

Formula and quality of product is really really good. No doubt about that, it doesn't even look like it's worth below 500php when worn, but jeez, the packaging is cringeworthy. I dropped it a while ago, and now maluwag na to twist, even worse, nahulog pagilid and since hindi sagad yung tube niya, nasira yung top side part niya. I had to clean it and cut some off to be able to use it again and it was so messy. Not to mention, that the cap is so hard to close because it always has the danger of hitting the product itself and making another mess. Hay, what was the packaging designer thingking when this was made?
Sayang, it's cheap and the product's really good pa naman. Pero for a packaging addict like myself, it just isn't worth the hassle. I'll keep this and still use it, I have Sugar Plum Fairy lang naman which is a color for special occassions/outfits, pero not gonna buy again unless they change the packaging.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2013, 10:41:48 am »
Rant: dove hair fall shampoo and conditioner. Lalong dumami ang hair fall ko. I dunno why.

Rave: dove intensive repair shampoo and conditioner. It tamed my hair and surprisingly, nag-lessen ang hairfall. hg combo na to. siguro kaya nag-hairfall ako before because my hair is so dry. these made my hair so soft and smooth...combined with argan oil at night, super soft na sya. love ko na to.

tannya

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2013, 04:21:15 pm »
nivea facial wash - both yung refining and yung common lang..i forgot yung tawag doon

feels good after every wash

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2013, 10:47:06 pm »
^ it's worth it.  ;)

May FOTD ka ba with burberry Hydrangea pink sis?  ;D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2013, 12:12:34 am »
Rave: Rimmel Stay Glossy lipgloss- this a really nice gloss and super affordable. Lightweight and not  that sticky. Not thatnling lasting pero for it's price, it's really ok. the best gloss to pair with Chanel Seduisante and YSL gLossy stain # 7. Perfect MLBB look, healthy-looking lips.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2013, 07:45:30 am »
RAVE: NARS velvet matte lip pencils. :) for me this is the best matte lip product i've tried so far.(beats the new mac matte and rouge allure velvet)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close