We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
rave: burberry blush - hydrangea pinkthe color payoff from the pan is true to when you swipe it over skin, which is a lot to say from someone morena. I love how it instantly brightens my face without looking that I tried so hard. With that said I use a 188 to build the color that I want, I find that the brush that comes along with it picks up too much product. I'm not a fan of the scent though. def a spring/summer blush must have
^^^ sis lovely_chic, where did you buy that shampoo?
^ it's worth it.