We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako naman, all my applications were either declined or ignored for the past years na nagwowork ako. After a year with my current company, I received a call from BPI informing me that I got preapproved for a gold mastercard. I don't think I'll need any additional card dahil yung credit limit na binigay sa kin is more than what I need. I've been using it for more than a year and they just reversed my annual fee for the second year, I'm so happy
is SM Dept Store accept AMEX cards? going back to Pinas kasi and just wanted to check if this is accepted in Manila too.
^online sis. matagal din ang process nila. At badtrip pa, yung madness limit daw available lang sa cards na naka 1 year na badtrip hahaha. kainis bat 1 year pa eh isa yun sa mga nagustuhan ko kay BPI hayyy
Gano katagal inabot sis at ano mga hiningi sayo? haha.
Sis, [textspeak!] mga headhunter nakita ko lang sa Festival Mall last week. Pag kinontact ako, ippm kita.
one factor is hindi guaranteed ang work ng mga call center agents, most of them are hopping on companies and bihira ang tumatagal ng more than 3 years sa BPO. so tingin ko, sinesecure din ng mga banks company nila. been reading sa ibang thread re card default, sorry kung OT, but as per mga kwento nila dun, marami na din CC defaulters na coming from BPO industry.
Hi girls, curious lang ako I was trying to check online din medjo tamad lang mag call out sorry. Possible ba magbalance transfer pag magkaibang name? So for example if ibabalance transfer yung balance ko sa HSBC to my husband's SB Card? Sorry ha if this might be a stupid question. Baka lang may nakakaalam.
Hay naku sissies! Hindi talaga ako ma approve sa BPI, East West at sa Bank of Commerce. Hopefully my pending application with China Bank ma approve. They have an ongoing promo na free for life. If not mistaken until May 2015 ang application.