We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
HiI have BPI Express credit card. Inofferan lang nila ako nung December, no requirements needed, kasi they based it on the fact that i had a savings account with them which i never used naman. I agreed to the offer of 40K limit kaso na-max out ko na sya. I pay regularly yung minimum amount at least kaso i end up using it again. Mejo nabibigatan ako sa financial charges nila. I want to discontinue. Meron ba silang amnesty program? Will that impact my credit standing in case mag loan ako in banks or government bodies in the future? Thanks!
^ that doesn't work for Citibank. I always pay in full and on time pero ang tigas, ayaw lagi mag-waive in full.