Just got back from Baguio. Here was our IT:
Day 1
Flight was Ceb-Clark, arrived at Clark around 7PM and rode an airconditioned jeep to SM Clark. fare is 50 pesos.
- SM Clark (Strolling, bought food, dinner at Reyes BBQ and Bunjee Jump for the kid)
After SM, we rented a jeepney for 150 pesos and went to Dau Terminal. We rode the Dagupan Bus to Baguio.
Day 2
- 3 AM Arrival in Baguio
- Hotel 45 is fully booked and early check in is not allowed and by the help of some strangers, we we're able to check in at Brentwood Apartelle.
Day 2 (Noon)
- Check out at Brentwood Apartelle
- Check in at Hotel 45
- Lunch at Chicken Savory SM Baguio
- Mines View. Had fun picture taking in Igorot costumes.
- Wrigth Park
- The Mansion
- Botanical Garden
- Dinner at 50's Diner. Very affordable and we're 8th on the waiting list but we patiently waited outside to dine.
- Christmas Village. Hanggang entrance lang, we did not push thru bec one of my companion is wearing slippers and its not allowed.
-Ukay. I did not enjoy because I had a stomach ache so went back to the hotel and sleep early.
Day 3
- Breakfast sa Hotel.
- PMA (12noon)
- Late lunch at Sizzling Steak House. I had two servings of Sans Rival.
- Burnham Park
- Went back to Hotel and rest
- Christmas Village. The snow is made of bleaching soap (Perla) and yong kid na kasama namin na disappoint because he was expecting he can make a snowman out of the snow. Maliit ang place pang kids talaga.
- Dinner at Vizco's - this is my fav. I really loved pastas and sweets. The food was delicious, I tried the famous strawberry shortcake but what I loved the most is the Mango Cake <3
- Ukay. - I am feeling better this time and its not crowded because it was a Sunday so sobrang enjoy kami sa pamimili. We're so excited for this and naiwan namin yung take out pizza and cake na hindi namin naubos sa Vizco's. sayang..

Day 4
- Breakfast sa Hotel.
- Maharlika for last round ng pasalubong
- Lunch at SM Baguio
- Travel to Clark around 1:45 PM- 6.5 Hours travel time, umulan sobra ang fog sa daan.
We thought our flight back to Cebu is at 10PM but when we checked back its 8:45PM pala. We arrived just in time and no chance to eat again in Reyes BBQ as planned. We also had a problem with Victory Liner, we paid 454Php each for the fare to Dau instead of 306Php, we just discovered it while chitchatting with one of the passengers. We talked to Victory in Tarlac and he assured we will get a refund in Dau but in Dau, Victory said it will not be refunded anymore. I was really disappointed kasi daming sinasabi ng taga Victory, I just said never mind and we left. Sayang din yon pang terminal fee na sana.
Ang dami naming hindi napuntahan pero sa weather pa lang sobrang happy na namin.. Baguio I will be back!!!