We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi JG_1106, you're right. what they did is foul and those should be reprimanded. sorry for your experience. It's not a nice feeling to be coming to that bank anymore change branch or bank. I also don't like tellers that judge you by the way you look tapos magiging mabait if they saw your accounts. But so far the tellers here in QC (atleast to the branches I've been with) have been surprisingly nice even when the time I come na closing time na Pero one time they have this free pouch giveaway when you register online your account and the person responsible to it was out for 3 straight days. haha. I've stopped coming to that branch for awhile kasi I was a bit disappointed to the feeling of how they let me come back a few times tapos wala naman nangyari. I know mababaw but pumupunta naman na ako ulit hehe.
for those with BDO credit cards, kapag sa mismong BDO kayo nagbayad ,cash and over the counter, ilan days bago mag reflect sa online banking ang payment nyo?