We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sharing lang po yung safari-themed candy buffet by sweet creations on my son's bday:https://www.facebook.com/dukescastle/posts/670973296299957
^Hi Sis. How much po ba ang budget nyo and number of pax?May nabook naman po kasi akong mura and maganda ang service. I think you have to let the supplier know your preference din. I know naman some suppliers na hindi nagtitipid sa decor.
I need red, white and blue Mrs. Na
Hehe... Good for you, sis. Will you be adding photobooth and food carts din?
I didnt post pala mg DIY candy buffet. More or less 3k nagastos ko. Hindi nako masyado bumili ng jars. Nag improvise nalang ako and used also old wares na meron ako sa bahay. I bought 3 kilos ofgummy candies ke gummiehaven yan yun medyo nagpamahal.. the rest sa grocery na. I also made cookie pop. OK ito kasi you can make it days before.The entire buffet table:http://momsideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/1175014_10200899037570449_388181938_n.jpgThe popcorn tower:http://momsideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/1229989_495774897174336_2122576833_n.jpgDetails:http://momsideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/1235446_10200899042090562_408909661_n.jpghttp://momsideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/946347_10200899040250516_1999556780_n.jpghttp://momsideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/1234005_10200899040210515_1116817252_n.jpghttp://momsideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/1185374_10200898950848281_398584381_n.jpg
Here's the costing for candies, sis:lollipop (200ps) - P160gummy worms (450g) - P65gum balls (>700g) - P80strawberry tops + gummy bears (1800g) - P630 (these I got from pick & mix for 50% off)marshmallows (3 packs) - ~ P160sponge crunch (6 packs) - ~ P200choco chips (6 packs) - ~ P270big lollipops (12pcs) - P35jelly ace (150pcs) - ~P130