We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was never an Apple fan, sis. I never had a mac book. I dont know anything about iPODs etc.Ive used Nokias, Samsungs, Motorolas, Ericssons, pati Bosch, pinatulan ko na nung araw.Pero I would have to say na dito lang ako sa iphone nakuntento. My first was a 3GS about a year ago. Tama sila, pag hawak mo na, tsaka mo lang mafeefeel why people love the phone.Smooth sha gamitin. Iba ang touch nya. Sumusunod talaga and your fingertips just glide.Now when I go to Greenhills, hindi na ako tumitingin ng phones. Happy na ako. Iphone4 pa lang ako pero super happy na.