We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks again sis caren! :-) will look into that. How about yung neostrata ultra smooting cream 10 AHA? Kita ko may online seller eh hehe.
I use an AHA Serum - La Roche Posay Effaclar Serum. Hindi pwede sa akin ang cream. It gives me small irritation bumps all over. Was using Obagi din a few years back pero it was too irritating for me, sensitive kasi talaga skin ko, lalo na ngayon, for some reason.And yes, you're not supposed to use HQ for longer than three months at a time, dito parang deadma ang dermas, gusto nila continuous use. Although mas mabilis talaga effect niya compared to AHAs, I feel mas permanent ang result ng AHA on the skin, with HQ kasi there are cases of rebound pigmentation when you stop using, pero case to case basis lang naman.
sis same lang ba ang La Roche Posay Effaclar Serum sa La Roche Posay Effaclar Renewal Fluid? Thanks!
Hi Featherduster, there's no need to go down. BUT note that the base carrier will be different. Depending on the brand, it may cause tretinoin to be dispensed slower, or faster, so your skin might react differently even if the concentration of tretinoin is the same.My aunt buys tretinoin here and brings around 3 to 5 tubes of tretinoin, and ok naman.
^ Minsan din kasi, yung base carrier, iba iba din ng feel sa skin. Like yung Retin-A, meron syang slip and parang di sya naaabsorb, unlike Stieva A na parang moisturizer na na-aabsorb ang feel.Mas ok sana yung naka-tube para mas matagal ang shelf-life. Pwede mo i-store sa ref. Also merong tsismis somewhere in this thread or the past ones na may derm daw na ni-rerepackage lang yung stieva a into a tub/pot.
Hi ladies,Been trying to backread but couldn't seem to find my answer. I'm currently using 0.05% for several months already. If I switch to another brand, should I start from the lowest concentration again or can I just get into 0.05% of the new brand?Can someone also confirm, in the US, there are no OTC tretinoin meds right? I might visit the US soon, I might run out of my tretinoin. Would customs hold me if bring like 2-3 tubes of Tret?