We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@ KittiEKittiEPurchased the Blender not at Belo but at HOO for P4950 iirc. I purchase my products from the latter and have my facials done at Belo. Re belo's acne kit, the Blender counterpart would be the Tyrosinase inhibitor cream I think. There is definitely something in the Obagi as I have used a straight 4% HQ product before with not so convincing results. PS - I'm a guy by the way
oops, you're a dude pala sorry hehe I'm just curious lang dun sa obagi blender. I'm very much satisfied naman sa belo modified acne kit as in kuminis na face ko and no more pimples at nagfade na blemishes ko (even those old ones). So if I may ask, ano yung complete regimen mo na ngayon? Just Retin-A and the obagi blender? I'm planning to stop na rin the modified kit as soon as maubos na yung DLC tretinoin ko. I've been repurchasing the PM, CHAT and the tyrosinase inhibitor lang ang tipid kasi gamitin ng tret.