We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^Skip the tsuya serum na muna sis, I'm not sure of the exact ingredients, but I think it has some skin renewing properties as well, which can be exfoliating your skin, and rendering your tret more effective/more irritating. Switch to a bland moisturizer, before or after applying your tret (personally, I prefer to apply mine 20-30 minutes after I've applied tret to make the tret properly sink into my skin and do its wonders, but you can do before to lessen the irritation.) You can look into cetaphil cream or physiogel AI cream, I find na these moisturizers work well with tret. The cleansers of both lines also suit those with sensitive skin using tret. I also find that my skin is oilier when I use tret, I just make sure to us a mattifying sunblock to keep the oils as minimal as possible.
is retin A really available only in 0.05% ?