We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis ano ginagamit nyong sunblock when outdoor? TIA
^sis, are you using birth control pills? It can cause pigmentation din kasi. Another factor may be that your sunscreen is inefficient or you are not applying enough. Recommended dose kasi for just the face is 1/4 tsp, and when on tret, minimum of SPF30 ang required. This is actually quite tricky because not any product labelled as sunscreen will do. Certain ingredients of chemical sunscreens are often effective for only 2 hours, in this case you have to reapply or you may be susceptible to more damage than not having used sunscreen at all. May sunscreens din that are actually inefficient sa mixture of ingredients na walang saysay ang pag-gamit sa kanila. There's a full science behind it and it's really quite complicated.
^I'm not using AHA with my regimen now. Pero when I do, I use Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream, 10% AHA. I get it from the US. Ang locally available AHA na alam ko is Godiva Fruit Acid Cream, but I'm not sure kung anong percentage ng AHA niya. Meron Din sa Derm E from Healthy Options, pero highest percentage is 5%.
^^once a week mo na lang gamiting ang AHA mo sis. Baka masyadong na-eenhance niya ang pag penetrate ng tret kaya namumula skin mo. When I was using Stieva A before, likas papaya soap lang ang cleanser ko. It was the only AHA that I use in my regimen and I found na it really helped. Pero I had very oily skin then kaya nakayanan, the combo is not advisable for those with dry, sensitive skins.