We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I am. Just marathoned Season 1 and currently starting on Season 2. Oh, and to spoil myself... I read up on their Wiki page just so I can familiarize myself with the characters.
I haven't watched it yet but I plan to, soon! Ima-marathon ko sya. Because I love period dramas and this show's been getting a lot of great reviews.
I absolutely love this show! I'm just waiting for the right time to start series 3, but I already have the aired episodes in my laptop.
I am sooooooo friggin kilig with Mr. Bates and Anna's love affair than that of the lead characters'.
I'd have to say my favorite relationship's Matthew and Mary's. Parang teleserye lang! I also love all of the Dowager Countess' lines. So hilarious! Maggie Smith is the best.
FN_Pat - Sis, you have to commence watching season 3 so you will know how these lines were delivered by Sir Matthew to Lady Mary: "I will never be happier with anyone else as long as you walk the earth..." Maggie Smith is golden! So classy and regal yet so downright b. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bs5_E1J_9hY#!