We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm having a stressful time dealing with our invitation supplier. We were originally thinking na DIY nalang yung invites, but since both my fiance and I are very busy and we wanted to lessen the stress of doing wed preps and work deadlines, we got a supposedly reputable supplier in a mall. When we signed the contract and gave deposit they said latest na mabibigay yung invites will be on November 9. Para mas mapabilis ang proofing (also upon their suggestion), we gave them a soft copy of the text in Word format para copy paste nalang. It took them 5 revisions, hindi pa nga perfect. I had to let go some missing periods and commas nalang para lang ma-go na. Hindi ko maintindihan bakit hindi maka-gets ng instructions yung gumagawa ng layout nila, simpleng "add space between lines" lang naman yung major issues and spelling (na dapat tama na since may soft copy ng text). At one point, sobrang exasperated na ko dun sa nagllayout I called the main office na and asked to speak to the person who does the layout. I verbally gave the instructions na explaining what was in the email, pero eto: yung sinend na proof after that walang difference dun sa previous proof. Tapos ngayon sasabihin nila na November 16 na makukuha yung invitations. Sana nag-DIY nalang pala kami. Sorry gusto ko lang mag-rant
Sharing our DIY invites made by my youngest sister (gift nya na raw sa amin). She printed 226 sets (repost ko po galing sa kabilang thread)Page 1http://pinterest.com/pin/293156256963779166/Page 2http://pinterest.com/pin/293156256963779167/Page 3http://pinterest.com/pin/293156256963779168/Page 4http://pinterest.com/pin/293156256963779169/