We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Haaay Nakaka stress tong Prism that's why I'm planning early nga just so we have enough time to raise wedding funds Is it just for a 2014 (December) they are requiring almost 90% DP agad? Contract price is 60k something RF Is 20k then 50% off within 15days 30,800 that's 50k already! This is so unusual what do you think Sisses?
Hi sis! Venue ko ay CTK Hall. 25K rate nila for four hours plus 10K na security deposit pero refundable yun after the wedding.
We're eyeing Ramon Magsaysay Hall kasi pwede kahit sinong caterer. Last time I checked 20k sila, nagiincrease ba sila ng rate yearly?
Sis ano included? Rental lang ng place?
Hi,I'm looking suggestions for reception venues near immaculate conception cathedral in Cubao. Please share if you know of any. thanks.