We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis! thanks for the suggestions. I haven't been to both venues pero based on my research more of restaurant yun Top of the Citi diba? eh we were thinking of getting a band din kasi. For Top Shelf naman, I saw pics online and mababa ang ceiling...Hirap na talaga ako makakita ng venue kasi I have this picture in my head lang that I want to happen. Pero I guess if walang choice talaga, I have to let that go...
2) Knoconsider ko rin sa QC like Fernwood Gardens.. aircon din ba dun?
Hello, ask ko lang, any idea kung magkano ang rates ng lights of love? Wala sa website nila eh, or di ko lang nakita.
welcome, sissies mald1ta and klram btw, sharing pictures of yesterday's ocular with Passion Cooks and Kiss the Girl - https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545323_10151105820206137_461421822_n.jpg
oo nga, that's what we learned na deduct 50. oh well, lesson learned madami talagang hidden charges so mas better talaga hotel for me.
Hi girls! Early 2015 pa kami pero excited ako so I'm doing my research already. H2b and I want the church ceremony to be finished shortly before sunset. We also want it to be on a Saturday. My problem is that I want to get Mary Help of Christians Parish (MHCP) inBetter Living, Paranaque and I'm eyeing Light of Love in QC. from south to north if ever. I know hassle for us and our guests. Heavy kaya traffic? Kahit gawin kong weekday baka matraffic pa rin kasi maraming pauwi from work.Ang naiisip ko lang na option is to find a church na similar sa MHCP. pang intimate wedding, maaliwalas and bonus if Salesians (Don Bosco)ang priests. I grew up going with my family to that church kaya di ko alamif biased lang ako, pero magaan feeling ko when I'm inside that church. Hindi intimidating, hindi mabigat, hindi mainit kahit hindi air conditioned and very approachable yung priests. May marerecommend ba kayo sis? TIA!
Hi j.adore!Wala pa akong makitang church na gustong gusto ko. Yung Ateneo church of Gesu love ko kaso di yata pwede dun ang wedding ceremonies. Gusto ko kasi maaliwalas sa paningin and sa pakiramdam.