Author Topic: Passport Thread 9 - Check first page for DFA's Website  (Read 84608 times)

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:08:00 pm by mama squeak! »

rhumbafrapp

• Super GirlTalker
  • Vaaaaiiiin!
Re: Passport Thread 9 - Check first page for DFA's Website
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 10:16:35 pm »
I want to share lang my experience regarding passport renewal at Megamall

My sister was the one who made an appointment for us, she took care of the requirements, and all
Our appointment is at 10:30. We were there at around 9:30am , but since the mall opens at 10am, we just stayed at Mcdonalds and had breakfast.
I highly suggest getting 10:30am slot rather than 10am since that is the opening time of the mall as well.
I also suggest that you bring all the requirements with photocopies so you won't waste time anymore.

May order naman. you just need to follow the "way". From what i remember, first is checking of docs, second part is where you show them your documents and this is where your passport will also be punched with holes thereby making it invalid na (so please make sure wala kayong travel outside the philippines). There are about 10-15 counters open so mabilis lang din dito, may isang staff na mag-bark/barker ng counter na available. May seats for everyone so it is comfy as well. Third is where you give na your payment to the cashier, i paid 950 (not express, i will travel next year pa naman). After that, encoding na ,picture taking, and signature specimen. Please give your documents to  the staff who is collecting the paper (he roams around naman so just keep a look out) Please don't be shy should you feel you don't look your best sa pics, after all, mga 5 years mo yang gamit. HEHE. Sa mga parents na may kasamang baby or toddler, i am not sure pero parang lang, i saw that they give priority to the elderly/senior citizens and kids. This is where you will also give a signature specimen  After this step, just before going out the door, andoon yun pa-courier  service. The charge is 120/passport. regardless kung family kayo and 1 address lang. Tiba tiba LBC actually :)

since we were processed na at around 11am, we were done by 12:15 ganyan. Not bad actually. May bad experience lang kami with the lady security guard. Since nga ng overlap yun 10AM with 10:30 schedules, nagkahalo halo mga tao. So one guard took us (10:30am batch) sa may likod, para di madaming tao masyado sa front. Then that lady security guard, aba, sinigawan ba naman kami ng "Sino ngsabi sainyo na dito kayo." which the other guard said something to her in response di ko na narinig because i was at the back of the line. Napahiya si lady guard but did not even apologize to us. Actually i want sana to say something to her, like who are you to shout at us? Kami tax payers ngbabayad sayo, mind you. and my bitchy side wants to tell something very humiliating sana, pero di ko nalang pinatulan. Madami actually nainis, angyabang ni lady security guard. I did not get her surname, but her name is Sally i think. I want sana to complain nga e, kaso i don't know naman anyone from DFA na high ranking.

deth

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 09:11:55 am »
Open na din pala yung DFA Robinsons Galleria.

Lady Czarina

• the perfect nobody and a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • magical me!
    • My Pensieve
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:19:53 pm »
may ma expire yun passport ko and i have a trip on february, pwede na ba ko magpa renew ng january or december?

charmed_gal

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 08:51:16 am »

sa mga nag pa rush ng passport sumasakto ba sa date delivery ng passport nyo? mine was supposed to be delivered last october 2 pa! up to now tumatawag ako sa lbc di pa nila narereceive passport ko kaya hindi nila alam kailan madedeliver! sa megamall ako nag pa renew ng passport ko. tumatawag ako sa dfa walang sumasagot!  >:( >:( >:(
Focusing on happiness!!

pampam2

• HappY And pRouD! Certified
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 04:35:27 pm »
sis mine delayed of 1 week
♥ ♥ ♥ The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that ... women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. - Louise Otto ♥ ♥ ♥

cristyles

• Miss Go-Getter
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • ♔ Committed to staying FIT & GORGEOUS ♔
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 04:38:47 pm »
^^Sa akin sis sakto sa date na nakasulat sa resibo ko, yun yung time na bumabagyo pa. So far hindi nila minove  :) .
Fitness is like marriage…you can’t cheat on it and expect it to work!!!❞ -Cassey Ho, Blogilates

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 05:34:00 pm »
^^^Sakto din sa akin :)

raya15

• GirlTalker
  • undeniably happy
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 07:00:25 pm »
mga sis please enlighten me,dont known if natanong na to before,naka mobile lang kasi ako,hirap mag back read..anyway,kapag ba nagpa appointment ka online,kahit sang branch ng dfa ka pwede pumunta? tia :)

rhumbafrapp

• Super GirlTalker
  • Vaaaaiiiin!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 07:07:54 pm »
 ^alam ko no. Exact dapat

Sakin on the date indicated ko nareceive

raya15

• GirlTalker
  • undeniably happy
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 07:13:41 pm »
^ i see thanks sis,d ko kasi natapos yung pag set ko ng appointment,d ko kasi maayos sched ko,ano ba last nun,itatanong ba nila kung san ko gusto pumunta? :)

i'm so ignorant haha,meron pala sariling site ang dfa megamall,now I know  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:29:05 pm by raya15 »

marge_medina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 03:52:00 pm »
hi! i'm going to get my 5 year old daughter a passport. meron dun nakalagay na requirement na notarized Affidavit of support and consent to travel (from mother). we are not married so illegitimate yung bata. san po ba nakakapagpaggawa nito?
--Live and Let Live--

marge_medina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 09:04:46 am »
^just got a passport for my son 7yrs. old. nung oct. 11 lang ako nag apply. you can get that at any notary public office. basta sabihin mo lang affidavit of support and consent and they will make you one.
i paid p200 they gave me 2 copies.

question ko pala. is there a way to get the passport 1 day earlier? paano kaya ma track ang status?

thanks
--Live and Let Live--

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 11:12:16 am »
mga sis kung ano yung requirement sa DFA website yun talaga dapat dalhin?
di ko alam ibig sabihin nito  :D

Notarized Joint Birth Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons

thank you!

beachpatrol

• witty title here
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • nostalgic wander kid
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 08:00:02 pm »
Hi sis, just want to clarify the requirements for new application - dapat ba at least 1 valid ID and 3 supporting documents? Or 1 valid ID will do?

Yung friend ko kasi driver's license lang ang meron tapos 2 lang supporting documents ang available (ITR and yearbook). Tumatanggap din ba sila ng company ID?
Nothing worth having comes easy.

wannabepreggy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 01:37:30 am »
Pa join... Ang NSO birth cert ba me expiration? Up to ilang months if ever?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:42:38 am by wannabepreggy »
This is it! Or is this really it?!

beachpatrol

• witty title here
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • nostalgic wander kid
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 11:40:47 pm »
^Thanks! We would probably get NBI clearance nalang. :)
Nothing worth having comes easy.

:x:sassygirl:x:

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • i love you baby!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 12:08:13 am »
I would like to ask lang. My passport will expire on 2015, I got married February, would it be a problem if hindi ko papalitan passport ko? We have 2 trips next year and  I want to know if magkakaroon ba ako ng problem if maiden name parin yung passport ko or okay lang?

wannabepreggy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 09:01:23 pm »
Quote from: amethyst028 link=topic=266122.msg7306552#msg7306552 date=1352187

[b
@wannabepreggy[/b] what do you mean expiration?

Sis, kase me nso copy na ko ng birth certificate, last year ko pa nakuha yun, io-honor pa ba yun pagkuha ko ng passport or need ko kumuha ng bagong nso copy. Thanks!
This is it! Or is this really it?!

sky_butterfly17

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 12:34:24 pm »
I would like to ask lang. My passport will expire on 2015, I got married February, would it be a problem if hindi ko papalitan passport ko? We have 2 trips next year and  I want to know if magkakaroon ba ako ng problem if maiden name parin yung passport ko or okay lang?

you can still use your old passport as long as yung name na mag appeared sa airline ticket mo is same as your name sa passport mo. pero ako, when i was able to get the NSO copy of our MC nagpapalit na ko ng Passport ko even hindi pa ma eexpire.. Kasi papalitan mo din naman eh..

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close