We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Before kase the girl had another driver na officemate din nila within the village, but he resigned. Sabi ng husband ko binilin daw sa kanya ng nagresign na sya na bahala maghatid sundo.
kasi daw hindi daw siya papayagan ng mama niya lumabas mag isa. susme ilang taon na ba kami?
Thanks for your posts sisters, i intentionally tried to find a thread like this to weigh if my dislike is normal or i am just over reacting. My husband is now regularly ( as in everyday morning and evening) giving a free ride to a girl officemate which is few blocks away from our house. They are just 2 in the car, both married ( and the spouses are both OFW, but currently I am here on Phils. to process my visa for3 weeks). I already told him my points of dislike like: I am not comfortable that a girl will regulary sit on my spot, they will share stories and jokes and may lead to deeper friendship, plus i believe she is takign advantage, free ride back and forth door to door, ang kapal ng face nya ha. I got the chance to meet her in my husband's team bldg one time, and we never even talked, and now we are living in the same subdivision, I expect her to reach out for the wife of your driver ha if your intentions are pure.At least to give the wife a clearance that the situation is harmless. My husband told me na madamot daw ako. Na di naman daw sya naabala kase on the way [textspeak!]. Na pinahihirapan ko daw situation nya kase in the end sya ang lalabas na masama ang ugali. Before kase the girl had another driver na officemate din nila within the village, but he resigned. Sabi ng husband ko binilin daw sa kanya ng nagresign na sya na bahala maghatid sundo. O diba ang sarap ng buhay ni girl. I hate them.. nag sisigawan na kami kase we both don't understand. Mali ba points ko..
Thanks for the comment. The routine is still the same, and I will be leaving the Phils. soon. What's painful there is the knowledge that my feelings were nothing to him. I tried different approach yesterday and today, talked to him in calm manner, but still he picked up her. I'm giving up on him, it's his call now. I don't want my spot anymore in his car, i don't even want to ride in it. I'm angry inside, i even cried so hard and wish I didn't love him anymore so it doesn't matter if he disregarded me.