We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
In this kind of situation, what would I do? Syempre I cannot deny those feelings, though iniisip ko rin na tapos na ang mga bagay na yan. Tao ka lang din, and it's really normal to have those feellings.If I were you, I would talk to my husband this way, halimbawa bago matulog at pareho kayong hindi stressed sa kung ano : "Love/darling/Sweetheart, alam mo, kung ano yung narinig kong tungkol sayo nung gabi na nag-inuman kayo, medyo na hurt ako, kasi parang feeling ko there is something I do not know about you. I felt sad and a little betrayed. Ano kaya ang pwede ko or mo na gawin para mawala na ang pakiramdam ko na ito? Naiirita din ako sa sarili ko kasi alam ko naman, ako na ang future mo. I should feel secured na pero ganito. Can you help me?"Sa akin kasi, there is nothing wrong in saying feelings such as this, as early as possible, and being able to communicate it in a way na hindi aggressive or para pagsimulan ng away. Our partners should know our weaknesses din para naman alam nila how to take care of us and vice versa. And aquacharly is also right, on the brighter side, the fact that he is drinking in your house ha, that's better than waiting for him to come home.
I think your emotions are better off spent on something else sis. It was a harmless crush back in HS, whO knows eh baka hinde na din nya maalala yon. Digging up the past is very tricky cus some people are prone to reactions such as yours. If you spend time worrying, what's going to happen? Everyone has a past, sOme darker than Others, some more blah and boring. Stop thinking about things you cant change and cant control; instead focus on your present and what you have control over such as your emotions and your marriage.
^ nakainom kasi kaya malakas ang loob. hindi natin maiiwasan ang k*ps na friends. hehe! it's beyond our control, what we can control is yung sarili natin. Anyway, good to hear all is well, sis cars. Nice na nakapagpaliwanag ang mister mo. It's an ongoing improvement sa mag-asawa. And mind you, not all wives are lucky to have an open communication with their husbands. As you can see in other threads, di ba?