watch now

Author Topic: Tom Ford  (Read 28903 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2015, 04:48:09 pm »
^ pussycat is a very popular color, bagay kasi with different skintones

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2015, 07:25:55 am »
Parang may ka-shade din yung p***y cat sa nars audacious lipstick, anna ata yung shade. :-) like ko yung formula nung TF lips and boys Peter kaso diko masyadong bet yung shade. Haha medyo metallic in person.
Im eyeing the shade: p***y cat, first time kaso LE...

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2015, 01:15:00 pm »
^ Anna is also sold out :(

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2016, 10:51:48 am »
I just bought my first Tom Ford items in HK. And sort of hoarded. Hahaha.

I got one blush, shade is Love Lust, 2 lipsticks (but gave one to MIL as pasalubong huhu), a pretty nail nail lacquer, shade is smoke red (that again went to the MIL for pasalubong huhu), and traceless foundation. :) So excited to test them in the next  few weeks. :)

I've been eyeing the Honeymoon quad but it's sold out all over in HK. Next time. I also want the makeup brushes! Waah!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close