We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I only have 1 TF lipstick: CHERRY LUSH. I chased this from Barney's to Bloomingdales/Sak's -- can't recall. It was being sold out fast. They called ahead to reserve the last one, which I rushed to purchase in 15min? Lols
I'm thinking Cherry Lush or Wild Ginger, but I'm not sure about getting a red either as I don't often wear reds, so medyo nakakahinayang dinif I spend too much on something I won't often use.Thoughts?
sis long lasting ba siya than the regular high end? (i.e. Chanel, YSL, Guerlain etc.)
Meron kayang lasting scent yung lipsticks ng TF?