watch now

Author Topic: Tom Ford  (Read 28820 times)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Tom Ford
« on: September 15, 2012, 10:29:54 pm »
I just realized wala pala tayong Tom Ford thread.

Marami rami narin ang raves ng blush dito, pero wala akong balak dun.. for now. At sana hindi na magbago yang position ko na yan. haha
(lalo namang wala akong balak sa eyeshadows, powder, foundation, etc. haha! pero para nadin to sa mga sis natin na meron :D )

but as for the lipsticks, I think I might be ready to get my very first Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick. I'm not sure which shade though.
More or less, nasa 2500 din siya so it's not a joke and it really is an indulgence for me(more like a reward, though)

Sa mga meron, ano kayang shade ang worth it? Wala akong balak sundan anytime soon, so I want something really unique - especially at this price point.
I'm thinking Cherry Lush or Wild Ginger, but I'm not sure about getting a red either as I don't often wear reds, so medyo nakakahinayang dinif I spend too much on something I won't often use.
Thoughts?

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 02:04:38 am »
Ayan may Tom Ford thread na  :-* Very curious ako sa mga blushes nila. Ang gaganda, lemming for Wicked and Love Lust! And ganda din ng reviews, very long lasting daw.
Sana may magpost ng experience nila sa Tom Ford cosmetics  ::)

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 03:05:51 am »
i have tom ford blushes in wicked, flush and narcissist (because i wanted to get the most intense shades...mas matipid! hehe)  and eyeshadow in golden mink and lipstick in aphrodisiac. they are kinda pricey but i can say that you get what you pay for, especially with the blushes. they are so pigmented and buttery soft, never chalky or powdery. if you are fair skinned, baka more than ten years ang itatagal sayo kasi you need only a bit. pag tanned or deeper skin tone ka, winner din because you can put them on and let the true color show up without hesitation or fear na baka ma over do mo.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:30 am »
^wow sobrang inggit ako sayo sis muriel! Ano mas maganda? Si flush or si wicked? :)
How about yung lipstick, is it worth it? :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 05:29:36 am »
I only have 1 TF lipstick:  CHERRY LUSH.  I chased this from Barney's to Bloomingdales/Sak's -- can't recall. It was being sold out fast. They called ahead to reserve the last one, which I rushed to purchase in 15min? Lols

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 11:37:47 am »
I only have 1 TF lipstick:  CHERRY LUSH.  I chased this from Barney's to Bloomingdales/Sak's -- can't recall. It was being sold out fast. They called ahead to reserve the last one, which I rushed to purchase in 15min? Lols

sis long lasting ba siya than the regular high end? (i.e. Chanel, YSL, Guerlain etc.)

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 11:56:15 am »
@sis ross24: mahirap na question iyan for me pero ang masasabi ko lang. between flush and wicked, mas mukhang gamit yung wicked so i guess mas nagagandahan ako  with wicked on me pero in general talaga, i reach out more for my tom ford blushes than my other brand of blushes.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 02:53:23 pm »
I'm thinking Cherry Lush or Wild Ginger, but I'm not sure about getting a red either as I don't often wear reds, so medyo nakakahinayang dinif I spend too much on something I won't often use.
Thoughts?

I've been lemming Wild Ginger since seeing this post:
http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2012/07/tom-ford-wild-ginger-lipstick-totesamaze.html

Kaya lang nagpipigil ako kasi it's too expensive at ayaw ko na magdagdag ng brands sa addiction ko!

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 04:46:06 pm »
Number one lemming ko Black Orchid & Spanish Pink! Sana pagpunta ko SG next time, available na TF cosmetics dun.  ::)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 04:56:37 pm »
sis long lasting ba siya than the regular high end? (i.e. Chanel, YSL, Guerlain etc.)

Yes. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 10:20:32 pm »
^ OMG thanks sis.

maybe I will save for this nalang as a reward sa Christmas. Won't buy Chanel Incandescente nadin. Itong Tom Ford nalang, as a gift, para di naman masyadong nakaka guilty :)

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 10:23:37 pm »
Tagal ko ng lemming si Flamingo  :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 10:57:07 pm »
ang ating mga lemming na di mapagbigyan. haha.

ang mahal naman kasi talaga. medyo nabibigatan padin ako, kaso stress na stress talaga ako, kaya pakiramdam ko tuloy justified si Tom Ford sakin ngayon.
kaya eto, getting Wild Ging nalang instead of Chanel Incandescente; I could only have so many reds at a time. Last major splurge ko na ito sa red lipstick.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 12:05:38 am »
Nawala na yung lemming ko dito.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 12:23:02 am »
san ba pinakamura ang Tom Ford - US, SG, HK?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 12:28:11 am »
^ I think US pa din sis. Mas mahal ang cosmetics sa singapore.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 12:35:42 am »
Yup, US padin. :)

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 10:09:17 pm »
Hi Sisses! Mas mura TF s US. I bought my TF Cheek Color Flush there for about $55. In HK ang mahal. Thanks!

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 06:23:22 pm »
Meron kayang lasting scent yung lipsticks ng TF? :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 06:36:05 pm »
Meron kayang lasting scent yung lipsticks ng TF? :)

Amoy daw vanilla cream cake :D

Sana christmas na ma-justify ko na ang pagbili nito :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close