watch now

Author Topic: Australia Thread 7  (Read 95964 times)

barbieavril

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #300 on: January 09, 2014, 09:13:58 am »
Sisses, anong airline kaya ang pwede nyo recommend if we want to go to Sydney from Perth?  Saka mga magkano kaya if one way lang? 

Hubby and I will be going to Perth for one week business trip, tapos we're planning to go to Sydney for few days.  From Sydney na sana ang departure namin para di na kami babalik ng Perth.

Thanks! :D

kookie420

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #301 on: January 09, 2014, 11:45:51 am »

rara_avis, sorry bago lang ako dito so I really cannot say about the tourist spots, I myself haven't been out a lot  ;D But I think the $81 package is already a good deal. :)

Try mo fruit picking if you like it, enjoy din siya kasi may farm experience and you pick the fruits and then take them home. sa beaches maganda din pumunta. bondi or coogee maganda. or Watson's Bay.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #302 on: January 13, 2014, 02:30:11 pm »
madali lang ba magmigrate ngayon sa australia?  ilang years aabutin?

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #303 on: January 13, 2014, 03:09:15 pm »
rara_avis, sorry bago lang ako dito so I really cannot say about the tourist spots, I myself haven't been out a lot  ;D But I think the $81 package is already a good deal. :)

Try mo fruit picking if you like it, enjoy din siya kasi may farm experience and you pick the fruits and then take them home. sa beaches maganda din pumunta. bondi or coogee maganda. or Watson's Bay.

Thanks for the advice Sis! :)

madali lang ba magmigrate ngayon sa australia?  ilang years aabutin?

Madali lang basta ang skill mo nasa list nila na may shortage. Took us only 10 months from preparation to approval. Nag-antay pa ako ng 3 months nyan kasi naubusan ng slot ang skill ko.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2014, 07:00:36 pm »
@rara_avis
saang agency ka nagpaasikaso ng papers?  how much lahat?  tia.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #305 on: January 15, 2014, 02:55:38 am »
Hello sisses, i'll join this thread ok.
^^ sis rara_avis, what if your skill is not include in the list of shortage? Would i have lesser chance to migrate? Agree also with sis dacian, did you ask an agency's help during filing of the papers?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2014, 06:54:28 pm »
If your profession is not in the SOL list, you cannot migrate using the Independent Pathway. Try student visa then later apply, or marriage :)

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2014, 10:08:37 am »
@rara_avis
saang agency ka nagpaasikaso ng papers?  how much lahat?  tia.

I did it on my own, research lang. Lahat naman ng process is done online. I think di naman necessary ang agency, mas convenient lang kasi someone will do the job for you. Unless you have extra cash to spare of course. More or less 200K ang nagastos because may 2 dependents ako na kasama sa application, the more dependents you have, the more expensive it gets.

@angelic_daphne - I agree with Antigone. Although additional note lang, may 2 skills list sila, SOL and CSOL, if your skill is in SOL then you can apply for independent visa, meaning if your visa is approved then you can live in any state. Pag nasa CSOL, a state must sponsor you and you have to live in that state for a number of years. This will incur additional costs kasi may payment yung sponsorship application sa ibang state and may additional requirements sila like minimum band sa IELTS and number of work experience. Other option for you is get an employer para masponsoran ka. Hope this helps!

 

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2014, 09:51:53 am »
Hi everyone! I've got a question. I applied for a student visa (as dependent of my husband) and I had my medical exam last week. Today, I just received an SMS from PIASI: "We are pleased to inform you that your passport/documents have been dispatched to the courier for delivery to you in a few days. Please note that your passport/documents will be released only to the applicant or an authorized representative." And then may mga numbers to call for more info. Does this mean approved na yung visa ko? I can't call the numbers kasi my case number isn't with me. I've always thought na via email nila ipapadala yung visa notification letter kasi label-free naman yung visa nila? Thanks in advance! :-*

Okay na. Just received the visa grant notice via courier! Visa approved! Ticket also booked na! :) :) :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:38:29 pm by Baby Madeline »

cind3r3lla

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #309 on: January 19, 2014, 11:24:27 am »
hi mga sis!

here already in Perth. Nakaka-inip. :( staying the whole day with my kiddo sa bahay kasi lahat ng housemates napasok sa work.

Last week, naasikaso ko na yung Medicare. this week, yung Centrelink naman sana. kaya lang, ang init sa labas!  :-[ walang bus mula sa bahay. Embleton pala kami at hindi Morley. hehe.

schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2014, 04:12:56 pm »
Hello

Planning to go to Sydney in October

Okay lang ba na magpply na ng Visa this early? Plan to send my application this coming Feb
Gusto ko kasi makapagbook na ng flight by April or May

TIA


schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2014, 04:14:40 pm »
parang wrong thread ata ako :)

nadialicious16

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2014, 08:00:16 am »
Got a friend here in Australia na inisponsoran nya yung kapatid nya as a student visa. Na deny sila yesterday, after ma process lahat ng papeles at mabayaran ang dapat bayaran na deny lang. New rules ngayon may interview na through telephone. Hindi lang na satisfy yung case officer sa tanong, deny agad. Non refundable pa naman ang visa process at medical. Does anyone know kung pwede ba ito mai-appeal ? Sa mga latest na nag a-apply for student visa na interview din ba kayo ? Thanks.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #313 on: January 24, 2014, 02:12:41 pm »
^I lodged my student visa application (as dependent of my husband who has Subclass 574) last Dec 23.  We were under Assessment Level 1 so it only took a little less than 2 weeks before my visa was approved (excluding their very loooooong holiday). My husband is a recipient of an international research grant din kasi so I only submitted our marriage certificate and a certification of his scholarship. I was only emailed once for my medical exam and the last notice I got with regards to my visa app was from PIASI na via SMS. I never received a phone call or an email from a case officer.

IMO, (but please don't take my word for it), I don't think it can be appealed anymore. Yun nga lang talaga, money really goes down the drain. Maybe, one can re-apply. Or the applicant can ask why he was denied so that it can be corrected on his repeat application?

nadialicious16

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2014, 10:19:37 am »
baby Madeline, I-update ko din kayo sis kung ano magiging result ng appeal nila. Thanks.

sandd

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2014, 08:43:04 am »
Hello Sissies! Maiba lang ako. I have been craving for dinuguan for the longest time! Does anyone know if there are Goldilock's stockist in Sydney or in Australia? Even that will do or the canned Dinuguan.. Yummm... I wouldn't dare try cooking it myself.

heyitschel

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2014, 09:04:51 am »
sis, my boyfriend is australian, new lang relationship namin and nakapunta na sya dito. he has invited me for a holiday sa Australia and now I need to process a tourist visa. Quick question, bago lang un bank account ko, how much po dapat laman para malaki chance na ma approve and di naman po ba magiging negative na  partner ko un sponsor ko? what strong requirements should i include? salamat mga sis!

emily

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #317 on: February 01, 2014, 04:19:43 pm »
Sis sandd, check out chinese restaurants, i heard they have their own version of dinuguan. I knew 1, kingsford chinese restaurant. I haven't tried it though. Sa Campsie rin daw meron, no idea [textspeak!] exactly where.

AussieMom

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #318 on: February 01, 2014, 04:56:56 pm »
any CPA here?  I'm working as an Accountant here in Victoria and would like to pursue my CPA career.  How did you get your syllabus (if I can still remember the correct term) or detailed topics taken in Accounting from your school? This will be their basis for assessment.  They have another suggestion in which you can just provide a statutory declaration with details of all subjects/topics taken, but I can't remember them all, it has been a decade since i finished school, is it available online? :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:00:29 pm by AussieMom »

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: Australia Thread 7
« Reply #319 on: February 01, 2014, 07:08:10 pm »
any CPA here?  I'm working as an Accountant here in Victoria and would like to pursue my CPA career.  How did you get your syllabus (if I can still remember the correct term) or detailed topics taken in Accounting from your school? This will be their basis for assessment.  They have another suggestion in which you can just provide a statutory declaration with details of all subjects/topics taken, but I can't remember them all, it has been a decade since i finished school, is it available online? :)

I'm not a CPA but I did ask my school's registrar department to provide the course syllabus when I was preparing the documents needed for my assessment. This should be readily available from your school.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close