We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
rara_avis, sorry bago lang ako dito so I really cannot say about the tourist spots, I myself haven't been out a lot But I think the $81 package is already a good deal. Try mo fruit picking if you like it, enjoy din siya kasi may farm experience and you pick the fruits and then take them home. sa beaches maganda din pumunta. bondi or coogee maganda. or Watson's Bay.
madali lang ba magmigrate ngayon sa australia? ilang years aabutin?
@rara_avissaang agency ka nagpaasikaso ng papers? how much lahat? tia.
any CPA here? I'm working as an Accountant here in Victoria and would like to pursue my CPA career. How did you get your syllabus (if I can still remember the correct term) or detailed topics taken in Accounting from your school? This will be their basis for assessment. They have another suggestion in which you can just provide a statutory declaration with details of all subjects/topics taken, but I can't remember them all, it has been a decade since i finished school, is it available online?