We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Budzwhiz, i love tony moly's snail cc cream sobra! Been using this for more than 5 months now and I'm still on my first bottle, so matipid din kahit na medyo expensive. Dewy siya sa akin and not flat na mukhang totally made up which I like. I just set it with my bodyshop foundation using a fluffy brush and then okay na. Never ako nagbreakout on this. I recently tried avon's cc cream which is like 3/4 its price and super mas maganda yung tony moly. I actually got some samples of this lang and tried it muna kung maganda on me before buying. Maybe you should do that too.
Mga sis after you have applied CC cream on your face, what comes next? pressed powder lang kasi sakin after the CC. Ayoko na ng mabigat sa mukha.
^ Pareho tayo sis, naguubos din ako BB to try CC. My goal is to finish at least one, kasi I have 3 or 4 BB's pa (and thank God na-dispose ko na yung 3 ko pa!). BTW which Missha variant are you using? (: I want to try Perfect Cover, I have Cho bo yang and Real Complete.