watch now

Author Topic: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"  (Read 62047 times)

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2014, 05:14:04 pm »
Madaling humulas sa'kin yung TFS cc cream (I have oily skin). ): I tried applying it using my fingers tapos beautyblender, and sinet ko rin siya using a different powder each time pero wala pa rin. Haaayy. I only use it whenever I have quick errands to run.

Same thing ang bilis ko din humulas sa TFS. I want to try Banilla Co. where can I buy one? o baka need ko din primer ng TFS bago mag cc cream

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2014, 08:11:06 pm »
I'm using Saem Gem Miracle Black Pearl O2  CC Cream (ang haba ng name! :D)

I rarely wear foundation na and I've been told my skin is glowing. Maybe the CC cream helped. I can't really tell.

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2014, 09:34:14 pm »
I noticed this upon continuous usage of my Mizon CC Cream in Radiant. When I use this as a base, I noticed that my foundation and total face does not look as flat. It manages to add a bit of a healthy glow to my skin.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2014, 09:50:01 pm »
Sis Prunella, is the Saem CC Cream available locally here in Ph?

px17

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2014, 02:48:42 pm »
okay ba yung TFS smart capsule?

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2014, 12:20:27 am »
Sorry, sis Vain Doll. I don't know. :( I don't live in the Philippines kasi.

rinapie

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #206 on: February 18, 2014, 05:05:39 pm »
one of my colleagues tried tfs aqua cc cream. after a month, watery na..as in pag pump, water yung unang lumalabas. nag dalawang isip tuloy ako... medyo hinahanap ko ngayon is holika holika since very accessible naman na. hopefully one of these days makakuha ako.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2014, 08:10:58 am »
Currently roadtesting Tony Moly Aura, ok naman so far so good :) glow lang talaga ang naibibigay niya pero okay lang since my skin is doing okay lately I can get away with just this CC cream, pressed powder and concealer.

sashikibuta

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2014, 01:37:02 am »
First time to buy CC cream and i've chosen Clinique CC cream moisture surge in Natural. Been using it for 2 weeks now. No breakouts. Good light to medium coverage. Light. Matte finish.Looks natural and gives me that certain glow. I'll stick to this one. Replaces my foundation these days.

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2014, 11:30:26 am »
I just started using Chanel CC cream.. I was about to run out of Vitalumiere Aqua and I figured I could try this for everyday perk-up lang sa skin. Tutal sa Duty Free parang 3SGD lang ang difference.

I'm pretty happy with it! It's cleans-up my face but I don't have the guilt of using foundation every day. Altho to be fair, VA is very light foundation din.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #210 on: March 11, 2014, 01:17:55 pm »
Currently using Rucy's Vanity CC Cream. Super nice, hiyang sa face ko, and mura lang siya. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2014, 10:07:00 pm »
Has anyone tried Tony moly's intense ls snail cc cream? It has spf 50 pa+++  :) Review naman sissies kung meron.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2014, 04:00:52 pm »
Anyone here tried tfs uv aqua cc cream? Yun ata daw yung bago nila cc cream na for oily skin at spf 50 pa.. hope may nakatry na.. thanks

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2014, 09:12:24 pm »
Currently using Rucy's Vanity CC Cream. Super nice, hiyang sa face ko, and mura lang siya. :)

san ka nakakabili nito sis? online lang ba to? tia! :D

whiteberry

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2014, 09:22:20 pm »
Share ko lang, recently bought tony moly's luminous pure aura cc cream. So far ok naman, coverage is very sheer and hindi humuhulas. This will be great for girls who don't have blemishes. It'll give you that no make up look/glowing skin. It costs P948(50g) :)

ann08

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2014, 01:04:27 am »
^^ rucy's vanity can be purchased on IG. It's a korean product. It also has other makeup essentials. :)

uglygirl

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2014, 04:38:35 pm »
^^ oh okay after backreading. Realized TFS stands for the face shop!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:43:46 pm by uglygirl »

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2014, 04:53:17 pm »
I cannot live without Aikei CC White Base! Hoarded it while I was in Japan. Now that I am back in the Philippines I order via Japanichi:

http://www.cosme.net/product/product_id/10062897/top

I believe (with beauty pageant conviction :P) that this is more suited to fair-skinned ladies (MAC NC15-20) though as it may give that kabuki white cast if applied carelessly. Sa akin perfect match siya since I love how ethereally white it makes my face and neck looks.

kReeSH

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #218 on: May 24, 2014, 09:55:04 am »
Balak ko sana ibuy si tfc aura cc kaso sabi dito madali siya humulas at super oily skin din ako..huhuhu
Yung tony moly luminous pure aura cc cream ba nasweset sa laugh lines? super prob ko talaga to mga sis..
ok lang kahit wala masyado coverage basta may glow konti sa skin :D :D HELLP

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2014, 12:02:12 am »
Budzwhiz, i love tony moly's snail cc cream sobra!  Been using this for more than 5 months now and I'm still on my first bottle, so matipid din kahit na medyo expensive.  Dewy siya sa akin and not flat na mukhang totally made up which I like.  I just set it with my bodyshop foundation using a fluffy brush and then okay na.  Never ako nagbreakout on this.  I recently tried avon's cc cream which is like 3/4 its price and super mas maganda yung tony moly.  I actually got some samples of this lang and tried it muna kung maganda on me before buying.  Maybe you should do that too.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close