watch now

Author Topic: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"  (Read 62086 times)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2013, 08:13:23 am »
I like TFS cc cream too. Great shade match (I use #1), natural finish, nice smell.

Saan ka bumili Chel? Parang i want to try tuloy, bf's mom is raving about it too pero bigay lang sakanya. Nahinayang naman ako to buy from TFS talaga na shop kasi parang ang laki ng mark up ng TFS dito..

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2013, 08:40:02 am »
^Dito lang sa Glorietta. Namahalan ako kaya it took some time before I tried. Pero I'm glad I did. This is my
most sulit base kasi pag kailangan (meetings, etc) eto talaga ginagamit ko.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2013, 12:13:41 pm »
May isa pa palang cc cream yung TFS, yung Aqua UV cc cream: http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/product/productView.jsp?ctgr=ctgr&search=ca&prdidx=7825&prdtype=0&pageno=1

In compact form din, same as the Aura cc cream. Waterproof daw. Meron na ba nito sa stores natin?

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2013, 12:45:40 pm »
what cc cream best ang coverage at pinaka long lasting above all the things you've tried?

px17

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2013, 01:52:34 pm »
@5starfruit sis I saw that on ebay. gusto ko na ipurchase kaso nagaantay pa ko ng reviews dito. Ao kayang pinagkaiba niya sa aura in compact

candacena

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2013, 02:01:05 pm »
Maganda po ba banilla co it radiant??? Pwede for oily skin??

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2013, 02:47:56 pm »
I like TFS cc cream too. Great shade match (I use #1), natural finish, nice smell.
  Sis ok ba ang coverage kahit ito lang gamitin o may nilalagay ka pa ba on top?           

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2013, 03:43:19 pm »
^Wala na sis yan lang. Bale moisturizer, sunblock, tapos yan na. Half pea size sa cheeks ko lang nilalagay, mas sa left cheek pag me redness ako.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2013, 04:38:25 pm »
^Thank you sis. Wala ba itong spf? Pag may spf na kasi ang bb cream or foundation hindi na ako naglalagay nang sunblock.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2013, 05:07:56 pm »
^Meron sis, but medyo OC ako sa SPF eh kaya kahit meron, I still make sure to put sunblock. :)

coldsiren

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2013, 09:44:50 pm »
Excited na ako makuha yung clinique cc cream ko next week. Sabi ng mom and sisters ko mas maganda daw yung cc cream compared sa bb cream nung sinubukan nila sa store.
Di vain mom ko, pero sabi nya mas gusto nya yung effect ng cc cream kesa sa bb cream. Natakpan daw kasi yung blemishes. Sana nga lang tama yung shade na binili nila for me.
Natural daw kinuha nila kasi yun ang bagay sa skintone ng mom ko. Same kami ng skintone ng mom ko na yellowish skin gaya ng mga Chinese kya sya yung pinatest ko.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2013, 10:11:41 am »
I like the skin care benefits of CC cream and how it blends on my skin. I recently tried Etude House in glow and the effect is a little dewy. I like CC cream but I need the full coverage effect of the BB cream. I tried using both one time... CC cream as my base and BB cream as coverage - but my face feels too heavy... Help!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:40:18 am by angelic_daphne »

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2014, 11:40:34 pm »
I think TFS cc cream has been the product that gave me the closest I can get to that korean dewey makeup look, which I absolutely like. I started applying it using the faceit circle brush (similar to the shiseido perfect refining foundation brush) using dabbing motion and then I wait for it to settle for about 2-3 minutes and then very lightly dust off with my krylon translucent setting powder and I'm good to go. No oily residue but the face looks flatteringly dewey. LOVE.

Nesssy

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2014, 09:07:19 pm »
I'm using TheFaceShop's Smart Capsule CC cream. It's light and great for everyday use.;)

guyinbangkok

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2014, 11:05:33 am »
I haven't tried CC cream yet perhaps because I really like BB cream from Missha. It goes well if you put BB boomer first. I used BB boomer from Missha too. Recently though, when the weather is quite colder it is much better to use Olay's Total Effects Day Cream then apply BB cream. During hotter days better to stay with Boomer and BB Cream combination.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2014, 07:09:03 am »
I've been road testing Banila Co. CC cream since Jan. 1 and I haved been using it every day since then. So far it gave me no problems at all.

I's a mousse type formula, super light weight and blends on my skin perfectly. Even out my skin tone too (madalas kasi reddish face ako). Use it alone as as tinted moisturiser pag ayaw ko mag make up.  it doesn't feel sticky at all kaya I like it so much. One pump and that's all it takes to get me by the whole day. It also gives me that tamang radiance or not too dewey as we  usually say.  Ang saya nya gamitin!

I used Banila Co it radiance CC cream muna then saka my fave Sleek BB cream. Happy ako that they compliment each other. <3


VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2014, 05:47:06 pm »
Gusto ko try tfs :( ang pricey lang.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2014, 11:41:08 am »

Now I want to try The Face Shop's CC cream, too. Didn't realize it was that good! Giving up tinted moisturizers and BB creams for now, baka sa CC cream ko makita ang HG ko, LOL.

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2014, 04:47:01 pm »
anyone tried Beauty UK CC cream?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2014, 06:13:49 pm »
Yup, I can definitely say The Face Shop Aura CC cream is my HG. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close