watch now

Author Topic: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"  (Read 62094 times)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2014, 12:15:23 pm »

Dropped by The Face Shop yesterday to check out the compact cc cream. Akala ko two shades lang yun, three pala. Couldn't decide if I'm a 02 or a 03! The SA was matching me naman to 01, but I know I'm not THAT fair-skinned. I'm thinking of getting 02, though it's still a tad lighter than my color. Or I was thinking I should've tried it on half my face para sigurado talaga, LOL.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2014, 11:44:39 am »
Rachel K seems really nice, but I don't know where to get it. Too bad.

gabby1027

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2014, 01:45:04 pm »
Anong mas ok yung tony moly pure aura cc cream or tfs aura cc cream? thanks!

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2014, 07:54:08 pm »
Tried Holika holika CC cream ok lang wala masyado coverage.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2014, 09:30:45 pm »
sis gabby1027, yung TFS mas may yellow yung bb/cc creams nila. Yung sa Tony Moly, may grayish undertone sila.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2014, 09:29:21 pm »
I have the holika holika cc cream and so far so good. Nagpopowder lang ako after application kasi yung finish niya medyo dewy for my liking. Good for everyday use since it's a light coverage. Makalat lang un style ng packaging.

Soshipuffs

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2014, 09:36:57 pm »
How about sa mga Korean cosmetic stores like Etude House, Tony Moly and Nature Republic?
I wanna go sa GT Tower, malapit lang kami dun eh. And permanent po ba yung
Korean bazaar dun? I hope na ok sa skin ang mga ganitong products. I remember
yung pinsan ng friend ko, gumamit siya ng BB cream ng Ponds and tinadtad ng pimples
and kanyang mukha! That's why sa Garnier lang ako nagtitiwala muna hehe.

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2014, 12:16:24 am »
I've been using tony moly's cc cream for more than a month now and maganda talaga siya.  It brightened up my face and no need for foundation na.  I've received lots of compliments when I started using this.  Totally worth thr price.  I got the one with the snail cream ingredient by the way :)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2014, 10:01:20 pm »
I use the Mizon CC Cream (in the Pink tube). I have oily skin and even if I use foundation on top of this, it makes my skin look healthy and not flat. It comes out whitish-pink with silver specks of shimmer but when you blend it into your skin, it "adapts" to your skin tone. Wala ngang masyadong coverage, but I don't think CC Creams are supposed to do that, they're more for skin care daw vs. the BB cream. Sabi din sa Suesh (where I got it from), pwede na daw tong primer. I usually use this before my primer, more of like a moisturizer (but I still use a separate one), and it neutralizes the redness and offers light coverage on my dark spots and acne scars. I got mine for 700+ pero matagal ko naman magagamit.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2014, 12:20:39 pm »
I wanna try CC creams too! Kaso dami ko pang bb creams na uubusin. :-[ So anong best in terms of coverage? Titignan ko yang TFS, tony moly and Chanel na yan. ;D

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2014, 01:44:41 pm »
^how much yung sa holika?

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2014, 11:01:56 pm »
Bought the TFS CC cream yesterday shade 3, do you use the sponge in applying?

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2014, 04:47:50 pm »
Madaling humulas sa'kin yung TFS cc cream (I have oily skin). ): I tried applying it using my fingers tapos beautyblender, and sinet ko rin siya using a different powder each time pero wala pa rin. Haaayy. I only use it whenever I have quick errands to run.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2014, 11:02:39 am »
I only tried and been using one cc cream since December and I am very happy with it. It's Radiant CC cream by Banila co. is the only thing I use everyday these days top up with a blusher and loose powder. No hulas for me and no tuoch ups.

I've yet to try Chanel CC cream pero naisip ko saka nalang pagnaubos ko na tong Banila Co. =)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2014, 02:12:43 pm »
Chanel CC cream is okay, I use it most days now, but nothing really special. Decent coverage, decent oil-control, decent shade, but again, nothing too amazing. I just really love that classic Chanel smell of their makeups so I might still re-purchase even when I run out. :p

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2014, 04:48:42 pm »
Nasa half na ko ng tube ng Chanel CC cream. i like it. Yung TFS cream ang di ko nakasundo.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #196 on: February 05, 2014, 07:46:11 pm »
@ladychris, yan din yung na quick observation ko nung mag swatch ako na Chanel CC pero syempre iba pag face application and observe the whole day. I have oily skin so di ko alam if good siya sa kin. 

sigma_82005

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »
May nakapag try na ba ng super c.c ng solegio?

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2014, 11:55:27 am »
Bought samples of TFS, Tony Moly, EH Silky and a mini tube of Banilla Co. On ebay. Try lang and yung iba pamigay sa friends. Let's see if malet go ko ang fave kanebo freshel bb cream ko

rinapie

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2014, 05:09:23 pm »
subscribing....sobrang tempted ako sa TFS aqua cc cream.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close