watch now

Author Topic: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"  (Read 62134 times)

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2013, 10:38:05 pm »
^ Hi sis mizteaza! Triny ko yung sinuggest mo sa BB cream thread na Kate BB gel at nagustuhan ko siya ! :D :D :D :D :D  pero gusto ko naman masubukan yung CC cream, my alam ka ba sis na cc cream na bagay sa NC25-30? :D

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2013, 10:39:17 am »
Para maiba naman I've recently tried Holika's CC cream #2. I like the coverage because it partially covered my acne scars. I still have to use concealer but hindi na mahirap i-conceal. Ganda din kasi yellowish undertone and brightened talaga ang look. Pag kailangan ng mas heavy coverage naglalagay pa ako ng bb cream on top of the cc cream.  :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2013, 10:02:45 pm »
Escapaira: hey glad you liked it! Top CC Creams for me na I think magbleblend well sa NC
shade is yung holika holika. looks like this
http://beautifulbuns.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/holika-holika-cc-cream.jpg
or yung face shop na nasa parang compact na cc cream :)


diana_tuna

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2013, 12:27:53 pm »
has anyone tried yung cc cream ng ponds? wala pa kasi ako makita sa mga stores pero panay promote nila..

iyahko

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2013, 02:01:09 pm »
i'm currently using Natura Organics CC cream. ok sya. dry pag inapply mo. then nagbeblend talaga sa balat mo.  ;)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »
diana_tuna: meron narin pala cc cream ponds. hindi ko padin to nakikita.


iyahko

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2013, 06:52:27 pm »

@mariebiscuit- sorry gurl I couldn't reply on your pm. I'm not allowed daw eh. anyway, please add mazeochavillo@yahoo.com

sya ang nagsusupply sa akin dito sa Qatar pero by Region daw kasi ang reseller nila dyan sa Pinas. Add mo na lang sa fb gurl. Thanks

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2013, 01:41:23 pm »
I like clinique cc cream long lasting sa skin great for oily skin nice coverage na parang no makeup. I need a lighter shade na nga lang

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2013, 06:57:52 pm »
Tried TFS CC cream (the one in the compact, not the capsule version). Liked it at the store, bought one. I have been using it for a few days already and I'm actually liking it better than the bb creams I've tried. so far so good :) no regrets.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2013, 09:48:54 pm »
I also like the TFS cc cream. I use shade #1. :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:14:23 pm by Antigone »

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2013, 10:04:16 pm »
i am a frequent user of BB Cream, kontento na ako but let's see...

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2013, 08:55:18 pm »
In fairness, happy ako sa Chanel CC cream. Mas nagustuhan ko sya compared sa TFS CC Cream.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2013, 02:11:07 pm »
wanna try this..
kaso dami ko pa bb cream..
sana maubos na so i can give it a try..

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2013, 04:19:33 pm »
In fairness, happy ako sa Chanel CC cream. Mas nagustuhan ko sya compared sa TFS CC Cream.

Baliktad talaga tayo! :))

Masyado ako nababanguhan sa Chanel CC cream. Amoy donya. Mas type ko si TFS.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2013, 09:52:19 pm »
^ha!ha!yes sis chel, magkaiba kasi tayo ng  skin at ng color. si TFS pinapatulog ko na lang sa box.

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2013, 07:16:52 am »
Happy ako sa cc cream ng face shop

Mary20

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2013, 01:33:15 pm »
I'm using clinique cc cream in medium deep, nc42 ang shade ko.

Very light coverage, ndi sya malagkit or anything like that. Nagbeblend sya ng maigi sa skin, so you really need to pick the shade that is very close to your skin tone.

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2013, 07:35:20 pm »
after a full month of usage almost every single day, I am obsessed with my TFS cc cream (the one in compact). Gives a good amount of coverage, stays put for extended hours, smells good too like citrus. I also like the finish very flattering. This has officially dethroned my bb creams. Too bad TFS cc cream doesn't claim any anti aging properties but not much of a problem since I have my night cream for that.

I am really head over heels with my TFS cc cream. I visited their store in SM the block awhile ago and they already have new variant, the hydrating cc cream. and they also have cc primers. Very tempting I want to get them all! Very pleased sulit.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2013, 09:27:00 pm »
I like TFS cc cream too. Great shade match (I use #1), natural finish, nice smell.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:04 pm »
I want to try yung Olay cc cream.. Kaso wala pa ata dito sa pinas..,

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close