Hi girls! I need your inputs. I've been into make-up lately and I've been having practice sessions using affordable drugstore brands muna. Won't be discussing the first 2 tries since it was a disaster!

On my latest attempt, I used the following (after cleanse-tone-moisturize with Celeteque products):
1. ELF mineral infused primer, L'Oreal True Match Liquid foundation with SPF 17
2. BYS concealer for highlighting and ELF highlighter/bronzer duo for shading
3. in2it powder blush
4. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
5. Nichido eyeshadow (can't remember the palette, basta yung nude/beige/brown something, hehe)
6. Majorlica Majorca lash king
7. in2it brow powder
8. L'Oreal matte lipstick (fairy touch)
Tools: I used Etude House dual fiber brush as a stippling brush for my foundation- don't like this brush at all! For the highlighting, I used Jazzy "foundation brush"- hirap mag-blend. In the end, I just used my fingers. For the shading, I use Marionnaud angled brush- I love this brush! A great steal! For my eyeshadow make-up, I just used the "concealer brush" from the Jazzy set as my flat eyeshadow brush and the angled eyeshadow brush from the same set for contouring the eyes. I used lip brush din as I've observed that my lipstick lasts longer if I apply it using a lip brush.
When viewed from a mirror, I'm happy with the outcome. Not bad for a 3rd or 4th attempt!

I so love contouring! When viewed close-up, ayan na: (1) cakey ang finish (2) my pores appear larger (3) BYS concealer settled on my undereyes. When I took a selfie with flash, hay naku, tragic: (1) White cast! (2) Nawala ang contouring (3) Nawala ang blush. In short, maputing face lang with kind of pink lips. Pangit! Hahaha!
What could have happened kaya? I've read here na the higher the SPF= white cast on flash photography. As for the disappearing "contour" and blush, kailangan ko ba kapalan talaga or dito na papasok yung mga "high-definition" blush, etc. (whatever that means, hehe)? One thing for sure-- I really need to invest on good brushes!
Thanks in advance!
