We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pwede ba mag-aral ng law na about real estate lang?Meron bang updated book about philippine real estate law?
Maganda pakinggan and tingnan ang JD kaysa LLB but I think it really doesn't matter. Ultimate goal is passing the bar.
I noticed that most of the posts in Part I, II and III of these GT threads are by law students and about law school life. It's great to hear about these and also to contribute, but I was also wondering if there's any advice about how to start one's own practice? or law firm? it's easy to team up with friends and get an office space and all that, but how about getting clients? any advice?